What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How happy I am that I got my frontal 3 stitches out (from my fall 10 days ago) this morning. The inside 9 stitches are not ready (not healed enough) though. :( My doctor said maybe even another 2 more weeks. I am so tired of drinking through a straw !

How happy I am that I got my frontal 3 stitches out (from my fall 10 days ago) this morning. The inside 9 stitches are not ready (not healed enough) though. :( My doctor said maybe even another 2 more weeks. I am so tired of drinking through a straw !
It probably takes inside-the-mouth wounds longer to heal because they're in such a moist environment 24/7.

Hang in there!. :)

:aw:Glad things are getting better for you, AC!
I remember how challenging it was after my Winter fall <accident> and subsequent broken arm a few years back.

I'm thinking about my dog's surgery tomorrow-

If anyone interested bbc world service can read transcript Sara novich interview about her last book .how she writes thinks both asl English and Croatian .the way she writes from that prospective..Those who hearing and want understand Deaf HofH will get a lot from it

Am I meant have all this algebra stuff bottom of my posts reply post

:ty:/thanks, WDYS!

-actually we got a call at 10pm last night that the surgeon had an emergency coming in that would likely take much of today's time and we could either re-schedule or possibly try to arrange with another doc. that the planned surgeon had already discussed the situation with. I was pretty surprised as we had emotionally and other wise prepared for the surgery being TODAY. My husband took off work. He emailed his boss and is cleared to move his off time to next week. The clinic is supposed to call us in a while when the whole facility is actually open and people are available <the on-call ER person called last night>, so we can continue discussing.
I don't want to switch surgeons to someone we haven't met, and a man. She does terribly with men.

so it's been somewhat of an emotional roller coaster here! sigh.....

-actually we got a call at 10pm last night that the surgeon had an emergency coming in that would likely take much of today's time and we could either re-schedule or possibly try to arrange with another doc. that the planned surgeon had already discussed the situation with. I was pretty surprised as we had emotionally and other wise prepared for the surgery being TODAY. My husband took off work. He emailed his boss and is cleared to move his off time to next week. The clinic is supposed to call us in a while when the whole facility is actually open and people are available <the on-call ER person called last night>, so we can continue discussing.
I don't want to switch surgeons to someone we haven't met, and a man. She does terribly with men.

One comforting thing about it is how available they are being for the emergency. I am glad it is not yours with the emergency but isn't it good to know how available they are if one does come up? I realize it does not keep the current situation from being an emotional roller coaster.

I sure hope everything goes well in the long run.

:aw:Glad things are getting better for you, AC!
I remember how challenging it was after my Winter fall <accident> and subsequent broken arm a few years back.

I'm thinking about my dog's surgery tomorrow-

Thanks!

And after reading your subsequent posts, I hope all goes well with your dog's surgery (and all the phone calls, and change of times, etc.)

Keep us posted!

Those emotional roller coasters can be a rough ride. I'm sorry that you have to go thru that. It seems like rescheduling with the original vet would be best even if it means waiting another week.

:ty:thanks, Jane, Reba and AC! Still in the process of logistics here but we have re-scheduled for next week Tuesday.

Yes, I'm glad they do have emergency coverage-

:ty:thanks, Jane, Reba and AC! Still in the process of logistics here but we have re-scheduled for next week Tuesday.

Yes, I'm glad they do have emergency coverage-

Too bad about the reschedule. Try not to stress too much. Good luck to the dog

That has to be stressful getting yourself emotionally prepared and find out you have to wait . I hope you can get the vet you want , I agree your puppy should have a vet she knows and trust , dogs are no difference than people when having surgery . They do better with someone they know.

Yesterday, was the anniversary when Restlessheart went to heaven. We met here at this site and developed a friendship from our love of the NE Patriots. Miss you very much my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back