What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furry little pest are illegals..You take other illegal take your own back they miss you all.

One of your lords imported them on purpose. I think they should be your valued guests. :lol:

I understand Prince Charles is anxious to get rid of them in favor of English squirrels. Haven't that interbred by now?

No, no, Caz, we sent them over to you as a gift because you didn't have any gray squirrels. Accept them with with grace! :giggle:

I've got hundreds in my yard if you'd like a few more, I'll pack them up into a box with a few holes in it and put them on the next flight headed your way.

She can have some of our chipmunks too, I guess they would taste the same as squirrels . We're over run with chipmunks here , they're getting into people houses and walls!
Marty been telling me the chipmunks are going up our rain pipes! CRAP !

Most those lords inbred chinless wonders old Charli right for once grey ones been responsible for death of our dear little red ones who infintaly better looking than grey ones plus they don't crap all over me washing..Remember squirrel Nutkin was English.We got enough illegals here have your own ones backed the idea is

Most those lords inbred chinless wonders old Charli right for once grey ones been responsible for death of our dear little red ones who infintaly better looking than grey ones plus they don't crap all over me washing..Remember squirrel Nutkin was English.We got enough illegals here have your own ones backed the idea is

Where I live, we have red squirrels. Grey are on the eastern US.

I'm thinking about cute kittens. I keep seeing cute kitty pictures all over FB !! :)

Grey ones can look bit red.they look little different red one unable live same area as grey they also far better looking.
We got black ones now ,some genetic thing and they breeding no one really knows why.
I understand squirrel taste nice

Some American cray fish made its way over here and killing our indigenous ones..You not not doing us much good,but the worse thing you give us is Macdonalds now hold your heads in shame:)

Some American cray fish made its way over here and killing our indigenous ones..You not not doing us much good,but the worse thing you give us is Macdonalds now hold your heads in shame:)

I agree on the McDonald's! Sorry they are all over the world!!

Thinking what a night tonight... my sister's car broke down while taking her daughter back to college after spending Halloween weekend together. Since her USAA roadside only covered 15 miles, unlike my AAA has up to 100 mile roadside assistance. I drove up 30 miles away to meet up with her, and then my niece joined with me so the tow truck can bring sister back home while I continue driving to Reno where her college is to drop her off so she won't have to miss her classes tomorrow. It's a 6 hours roundtrip and it rained most of the trip, fortunately no snow so I won't need to have a chain put on. Trip went very well, as for my sister's car... she suspected alternator went out as it died on her as she coasted down to the off ramp.

Calvin, sorry to hear about your sister's car but glad you were able to help them out and it all turned out ok! Glad you got back safely:)

Derek, why do you write that you lost confidence - what do you think is different?:aw:

Thinking what a night tonight... my sister's car broke down while taking her daughter back to college after spending Halloween weekend together. Since her USAA roadside only covered 15 miles, unlike my AAA has up to 100 mile roadside assistance. I drove up 30 miles away to meet up with her, and then my niece joined with me so the tow truck can bring sister back home while I continue driving to Reno where her college is to drop her off so she won't have to miss her classes tomorrow. It's a 6 hours roundtrip and it rained most of the trip, fortunately no snow so I won't need to have a chain put on. Trip went very well, as for my sister's car... she suspected alternator went out as it died on her as she coasted down to the off ramp.

Wow! What a long trip. You must be tired! I like AAA better too.

Whew! Quite a night.

You're a good brother. :)

It's hard going on realizing I've lost confidence in my social skills.
There are some people with superior social skills but lacking good hearts. You have the good heart advantage but it may be hard for others to discern if you feel you have social awkwardness.

Is there someone that can help you practice your social skills, such as thru role playing?

One thing to remember: You (like everyone) will make social blunders. It's important to learn from the mistakes and then move on. Don't focus on the failures; prepare for the next opportunity.

In the meantime, enjoy the things that you enjoy (bikes, turbo cars, etc.).

I can relate to that,You right it hard going..I used go out away a lot I don't now..You young man try hard mate I know not easy but take that leap of faith what worse that can happen you cock up a little so what. Just have another go..iS IT possible have assertive course especially tailored meet your needs..America usually good with this sort of thing

... I am thinking the old adage of when it rains it pours.... Glad I learned to dance in the rain....

I heard of people going to Life Coaching Therapist to help them get their life on track . I think most people are so busy and wrapped in their own life they just don't have time to even talk a person. I think you try to find a bike club and join that or try taking a class and learn something new . That will help you build up your confidence in my social skills , you'll be around other people in the same situation , trying to learn some new. You'll will on equal ground .

Update... my sister's car has been repaired. A new alternator and it's back running now. The old alternator died without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back