What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big box of chocholate end of my bed trying think why I should not open and eat lot can't think of any so going open and eat the lot

Good for you, save me a piece. :lol:

Not to worry for the people "offended" by my avatar- it's only for Halloween and will be gone next Sunday.

Have had it for 8-10 years and never had an issue on the other forum I've used it on.

Not to worry for the people "offended" by my avatar- it's only for Halloween and will be gone next Sunday.

Have had it for 8-10 years and never had an issue on the other forum I've used it on.

That's fine Deaf Ducky, you probably don't have dizzy old ladies on your other forum. :lol: I really don't mind shutting off avatars for a while.

LOL... oh but we do :) PnCers and Riddlers come in all shapes, ages and sizes :)

What offensive just looks like ducks bum as long as no ducks got hurt in the making of avatar no problems:)

I done thinking I ate chocholate maybe not to wise before bed

I done thinking I ate chocholate maybe not to wise before bed

Chocolate before bed gives me heartburn. I'd have to eat it mid afternoon.

Concerning Duckies avatar, it is the flashing light that bothered me, I have an equilibrium problem and get dizzy with flashing lights, my daughter has seizures and has to watch out for flashing lights. It's really not a problem as I just turned it off, and can still read his posts.

Chocolate and cola can give me heartburn if ingested too close to bedtime. Hence why I sleep with my head & shoulders slightly elevated. :D

But elevating my head doesn't stop the weird dreams I get if I have chocolate before bedtime. :p

I was told that Jeb Bush said on TV that is daughter is so beautiful that he would date her if he wasn't her father . :roll: What an odd thing to say when trying to run for president .

I was told that Jeb Bush said on TV that is daughter is so beautiful that he would date her if he wasn't her father . :roll: What an odd thing to say when trying to run for president .

I heard that Trump said that, which is believable given his level of creepiness.

Anyway I had a miserable day myself. Was supposed to go to 2 weddings today and made it to neither. I took a shower this morning to get ready, and fell after getting out. I think wet feet. I fell right into my face and totally smashed my lip through my teeth. We had to go to the ER where I got 12 stitches. I didn't realize at first how bad it was until I saw all the blood on the floor. I had to call for my hubby who was downstairs and he got me some clothes to put on and off to the hospital. What a day.

**AlleyCat, I'm so sorry you fell, sounds very painful. Hope you feel better soon.

***Annie, I have to cover the flashing avatars also. They cause visual disturbance for me which can lead to a migraine. I'm prone to seizures so I think I'm super sensitive to those things.

Chocolate before bed gives me heartburn. I'd have to eat it mid afternoon.

Concerning Duckies avatar, it is the flashing light that bothered me, I have an equilibrium problem and get dizzy with flashing lights, my daughter has seizures and has to watch out for flashing lights. It's really not a problem as I just turned it off, and can still read his posts.

Yeah and eating any food and drinking water before bed can upset heartburns if you have them . After that horrible accident I was in and got knocked out cold looking at flashing light bother me now. It bothered me before. Weird

After reading duck post... Have been thinking of making some hash... Just always end up with enough to feed a small army lol have to find some more mouths to feed...

More weddings to attend in the near future. Just found out via FB that my niece got engaged. This will be just the second out of sixteen grandchildren of my moms to get married.

grey squirrles America have them back tree rats that what I think about see pic of them

I'm thinking of getting a better van than my green 1999 Odyssey.

DO NOT gET WHITE ONE.. in uk white van man is thought to come from county of Essex and has reputation you don't want..I don't know if States has white van man..Bright yellow or pink good cplours

DO NOT gET WHITE ONE.. in uk white van man is thought to come from county of Essex and has reputation you don't want..I don't know if States has white van man..Bright yellow or pink good cplours

What is the white van man?

In the States, especially the hot South, most utility vans are white.

I've never heard of a "reputation" for white vans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back