What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have 5 or 6 stitches on my chin when I fell on the floor during P.E. in high school. It's never fun to have a fall like that.... hope you have a speedy recovery, AC.

I used to have 5 or 6 stitches on my chin when I fell on the floor during P.E. in high school. It's never fun to have a fall like that.... hope you have a speedy recovery, AC.

Thank you everyone.

I actually didn't eat last night. I couldn't stay awake. So that's my lunch today! I've been drinking water out of a straw so that works. I was hoping the swelling would come down a bit by this morning but it's the other way around. Darn. I had it on ice all evening.

Thank you everyone.

I actually didn't eat last night. I couldn't stay awake. So that's my lunch today! I've been drinking water out of a straw so that works. I was hoping the swelling would come down a bit by this morning but it's the other way around. Darn. I had it on ice all evening.

Oh, my goodness, Alley, that was a terrible fall, so sorry! Wishing you a quick and good heal.

I have terrible fears of falling anywhere near the tub/shower.

yikes AlleyCat! when it rains it pours. I hope you and the hubby get better soon, darn nice of hubby to make you dinner :)

Ducky, that's a cute avatar, but.....you're making me so dizzy I might have a seizure. I hate to have to put you on ignore.

Is it possible to just ignore one person's avatar and not everyone's, I do like avatars that don't flash.

You can disable the signature, avatar in your option:

Open your PM, on the left side column, go to "edit option" scroll down "thread display option" uncheck the boxes you don't want to see.

Ducky, that's a cute avatar, but.....you're making me so dizzy I might have a seizure. I hate to have to put you on ignore.

Is it possible to just ignore one person's avatar and not everyone's, I do like avatars that don't flash.

Anyway I had a miserable day myself. Was supposed to go to 2 weddings today and made it to neither. I took a shower this morning to get ready, and fell after getting out. I think wet feet. I fell right into my face and totally smashed my lip through my teeth. We had to go to the ER where I got 12 stitches. I didn't realize at first how bad it was until I saw all the blood on the floor. I had to call for my hubby who was downstairs and he got me some clothes to put on and off to the hospital. What a day.

OHHHHH.....glad it wasnt worse! Sorry that this happened.

Anyway I had a miserable day myself. Was supposed to go to 2 weddings today and made it to neither. I took a shower this morning to get ready, and fell after getting out. I think wet feet. I fell right into my face and totally smashed my lip through my teeth. We had to go to the ER where I got 12 stitches. I didn't realize at first how bad it was until I saw all the blood on the floor. I had to call for my hubby who was downstairs and he got me some clothes to put on and off to the hospital. What a day.

Sorry it had to happen at all. Now I join the choirs for a speedy recovery.

yikes AlleyCat! when it rains it pours. I hope you and the hubby get better soon, darn nice of hubby to make you dinner :)

Ducky
Why the change in avatar? This is the first I have seen of this one and am disappointed. The prior one you used was IMO downright cute. This one I find anything but compounded by the very annoying flashing!

You can disable the signature, avatar in your option:

Open your PM, on the left side column, go to "edit option" scroll down "thread display option" uncheck the boxes you don't want to see.

Calvin
As I highlighted in the above quote, Annie asked about turning off just one person's avatar. Since I also would be interested in doing this, I followed what you posted and it became obvious that we CANNOT turn off just one person's avatar. The only choice I saw was to turn them ALL on or off.

Thinking about how I love rainy Sundays.

Calvin
As I highlighted in the above quote, Annie asked about turning off just one person's avatar. Since I also would be interested in doing this, I followed what you posted and it became obvious that we CANNOT turn off just one person's avatar. The only choice I saw was to turn them ALL on or off.

Yes, Jane, I think Calvin misunderstood my question. It does turn them all off.

Maybe Ducky will see our problem and find another avatar, though he doesn't have to on my account, I'll just turn off all.

Maybe Ducky will see our problem and find another avatar, though he doesn't have to on my account, I'll just turn off all.

Yes and it is the same issue with signatures. Thankfully the signature that I found the most annoying was from someone that I have not seen a post from in quite awhile.

Thank you everyone.

Sorry about your accident. I hope you heal very quickly.

Gosh, AC, sorry to hear....sounded real nasty...hope you are much better today, especially after that chicken dinner, haha

Eww ally cat that awful hope you ok soon..the shock be as bad as injury hope you taking it easy

Thanks! They did run a CT scan right away but that came back clear. I'm kinda dreading going to work tomorrow looking like this. I was going to take some sick time tomorrow but I think I'll go in anyway. Monday's are always quiet at the office. I should only scare about 4 people :lol:

So sorry about that. Ouch! I hope you have a quick healing.

First of all, there's no rules against animations on the signature or avatar... per the rules:

5.) Members using images as signatures and/or avatars are to use JPG or GIF format only. Only 1 image is allowed per signature, and must be 50KB or less in file size.

So members gets the choice to have GIF or JPG format. If the GIF format bothers or distracts someone here, they get the option to turn off the avatar/signature option in your control panel or use ignore. Members have their right to use GIF on either of these as long as it's in size limit and not too big.

Some members have their avatar and signature turned off to speed up loading on their computer or phone.

Ducky
Why the change in avatar? This is the first I have seen of this one and am disappointed. The prior one you used was IMO downright cute. This one I find anything but compounded by the very annoying flashing!

Calvin

Yes and it is the same issue with signatures. Thankfully the signature that I found the most annoying was from someone that I have not seen a post from in quite awhile.

Big box of chocholate end of my bed trying think why I should not open and eat lot can't think of any so going open and eat the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back