What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piella.

Running temperature head ache think got bugs beginning feel awful or that wretched paella last night

I am sorry to hear you're sick , do have any chicken soup to make ??

It is not just my class but also with the other classes. It is nuts. What they develop for regular ed, they make special ed do it too. Some of the other teachers told me that it wasnt like that years ago way before I joined. They said that this is their last year of teaching. Ridiculous.

That is sad, Common sense is being lost for sure!

Just taken sleeping tabs hope I sleep feel better tomorrow but not working yet..it midnight

I hope you have a restful night and a better day tomorrow.

Shel
Could this requirement be because of the "No Child Left Behind" act?

NCLB started over 10 years ago so it is old. No, it is not because of it.

thanks reba I did eventually sleep feel much better I go to bed about midnight 1am everynight.
just thinking about friend had 10lbs7oz baby this morning this afternoon walking through car park good luck her sitting down tonight

NCLB started over 10 years ago so it is old. No, it is not because of it.

I thought different administrators were constantly coming up with different interpertations (sp) of the meaning though.

I'm about to drive my Dad to the hospital for hip replacement surgery so I'll be thinking and worrying about him while they'll operate today. It's always more dangerous when the patient is older. I've taken time off from work to be there for him so I'll be praying he comes through it well and leaves the hospital ASAP.

Laura

I thought different administrators were constantly coming up with different interpertations (sp) of the meaning though.

Well, it is true about different administrators coming up with different stuff each year. Drives us crazy. So, I implemented writing yesterday and my teacher aide got furious with me...kept telling me that it is too hard and that they cant do it. I told her that was what the administrators wanted to see and she looked at me like I was stupid. I cant win. Wish the aides would have been at that meeting when my boss made that demand so we all can be on the same page.

Dont get me wrong...my boss is really nice and much better this year but I dont know whats up with all these constant changes of how we should teach the students. Last year, it was "if they cant write, make them type...this year, it is make them write." *pounding head on wall*

Maybe it is coming from above her...who knows?

I called in sick today due to an allergy attack. I cant sleep so I am on the computer waiting for it to pass. Major headache, puffy eyes, runny nose, and hives in my lips. Ugh...really feeling lousy.

I'm about to drive my Dad to the hospital for hip replacement surgery so I'll be thinking and worrying about him while they'll operate today. It's always more dangerous when the patient is older. I've taken time off from work to be there for him so I'll be praying he comes through it well and leaves the hospital ASAP.

Laura

Hope your dad does well!

Laura

I hope your dad will have a speedy recovery and he is lucky to have a wonderful daughter to look out for him. I know from being a health aide how lucky your dad is.

Times I wish I only daughter or someone adopted me.this week is one of them times.

Laura

I hope that his surgery is going/went well, and that he has a speedy recovery.

I'm glad that you were able to be there for him.

Times I wish I only daughter or someone adopted me.this week is one of them times.

You're adopted, Caz!!! by all the AD members and if you loved closer...I'd be there to help ya!

Thank you rr if want adopt me I come cheap:)

Had four trigger point shots, blood work and a flu shot today. My arm hurts from the flu shot and if I drink water....I leak. HAHA

Sorry, double post.

Last edited:
How sore my arm is from my flu shot. Had four trigger point injections in my neck and shoulder, blood work and flu shot today. If I drink water...I leak.

We got flu shots today too. Hope it works better than last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back