What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinking of cute cats.my daughters three legged run over last week she having funeral tomorrow scatter ashes somewhere big out door plant pot I think.Daughter phoned me asked about putting her in tomato grow bags.Not a good idea I said.my daughter reading eulogy alt tho keeps calling it a Will.i trying make residential home get another cat
Tomorrow I find out if get eye surgery I do hope so

Cute story about your daughter! :lol: Good luck, hope you can be scheduled for the eye surgery you want.

You lucky having lizards very hard see them here

I am thinking about decorations. I just finished setting up my Christmas tree. I know it is early!

Thinking tonight I am actually physically exhausted which might mean a good nights sleep. Spent over seven hours watching my three year old goddaughter. These were seven NON stop hours. She has a great imagination, so we baked pretend cookies, pizza, yellow jello that made us wiggle and red fruit punch. Looked through the Toys R Us catalog page by page so we didn't miss a thing. I taught her a new phrase "are you kidding me". Just too cute...exhausting but cute. Love that little girl so much.

Thinking about dinner last night with high school friends. As usual one of them instantly pulled out a pack of pictures of her grandkids. And all she talked about, at least what I could hear - glad I was sitting far enough away not to hear her much - was her kids, grandkids, 3 houses, etc.
My friend who was sitting between us said later that someone else gets to sit next to talker next time we meet.
Oh, and the talker was the first one to finish her dinner so she was able to talk, talk, talk while the rest of us are.

I woke up with mild uncomfortable sore feeling in nails of big toes tonight it agony and they turn black and I thinking what earth have I done

I think my puppy ate a bar of soap... I make my own... But I would think that it would have adverse reactions to her... But my soap is missing and puppy and dogs are okay... So... Where is my soap? Thinking either have playful ghost or a puppy/dog with an iron stomach... Really hope someone did not eat it...

Thinking about the surprise party for my hubby's boss tonight. It will be the first social event with nobody using ASL with my CI. See how I do.

At work, in small meetings, it has helped but not 100% as I really dont work hard to pay attention in those meetings (no motivation). LOL

Thinking most Floridians get cold very easily....stepped out early AM... 54 degrees out...wore a long sleeve shirt and long pants...other people?...:lol: Heavy coats, gloves and ear muffs.....should go up to the 70's later today

I woke up with mild uncomfortable sore feeling in nails of big toes tonight it agony and they turn black and I thinking what earth have I done

Did you bang your toe recently , if not it could from poor circulation, are you diabetic ? You should call your doctor's office if does not get better. If your toe or toe nail black?

Did you bang your toe recently , if not it could from poor circulation, are you diabetic ? You should call your doctor's office if does not get better. If your toe or toe nail black?
Could also be an ingrown toenail.

Worth checking it out Caz.

My friend who's doing book signings for her 1st published book. I got mine today.

Unearthing Christmas by Anthea T. Piscarik
Published by Tate Publishing

The Swedish meatballs I made for dinner. Going to have some more!

It was yummy! I make them every couple of months or so.

Losing friends is hard... that gets you to think how to put your own life into perspective and reflect.

Losing friends is hard... that gets you to think how to put your own life into perspective and reflect.

Double Hugs......It's been a difficult month. Hard to get into the holiday spirit with so much sadness around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back