What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my boys left home...I waited a few months before moving into a 1BR...seemed as if they all were stable and working....:roll:...believe it or not...at one time or another, at times they would come back for a month or so and sleep on the sofa!....And, after so much activity with 3 boys....living alone was very hard on me....but I adjusted and enjoy having time to myself....

I got stuck with my daughters "storage" that she swore would only be here for one year. Now that she has decided to stay in Ireland I'm a little ticked off that one whole room is full of her and her ex's stuff. I would love to have that room for our extra crap.:giggle: Next time she comes home to visit.....she has a big job to do. I let my younger daughter go into her closet and take whatever clothes she wants. Free shopping for her.

I would love to make that room an "organized" storage room. I doubt that will happen in my lifetime though. I wish I could hire a de-crapper person.:giggle:

RR and LoveBlue, do you keep all the childhood memory stuff at your places or do you let/make your kids takes them?

That my dog is smarter than me ,he has gone to bed and sleeping on my pillow. :giggle:

That my dog is smarter than me ,he has gone to bed and sleeping on my pillow. :giggle:

HAHA, Marley has done the same. She is laying where the fan blows her. I'm tired tonight after a long day out shopping with my daughter. Hope I can get a great night sleep. These hot days are draining. 101 degrees tomorrow, most likely will just stay home with the AC on.

Hope you can get a good nights sleep.

Feeling sadness and thinking of the beloved cat who been with us for 16 years (she's almost 20) The growths in her ears will not subside and the antibiotics has stopped helping, she is too old to have surgery that may not help and she is also down to 8 lbs now. It's a difficult decision that the pet has been with the family for so long but the right thing for her is to let her go in peace. We may take her to be put down next week. :(

Feeling sadness and thinking of the beloved cat who been with us for 16 years (she's almost 20) The growths in her ears will not subside and the antibiotics has stopped helping, she is too old to have surgery that may not help and she is also down to 8 lbs now. It's a difficult decision that the pet has been with the family for so long but the right thing for her is to let her go in peace. We may take her to be put down next week. :(

16 years, wow, that's a long time. That's a beautiful cat. Well, if she is suffering a lot of pain, yeah it's better to put her to sleep in peace. Know what? Good memories are here to stay.

Aw, sorry Calvin, that is sad. What a beautiful cat!

I got stuck with my daughters "storage" that she swore would only be here for one year. Now that she has decided to stay in Ireland I'm a little ticked off that one whole room is full of her and her ex's stuff. I would love to have that room for our extra crap.:giggle: Next time she comes home to visit.....she has a big job to do. I let my younger daughter go into her closet and take whatever clothes she wants. Free shopping for her.

I would love to make that room an "organized" storage room. I doubt that will happen in my lifetime though. I wish I could hire a de-crapper person.:giggle:

RR and LoveBlue, do you keep all the childhood memory stuff at your places or do you let/make your kids takes them?

I'm going to give the girls most of their childhood papers & stuff and let them decide if they want to keep them. I may keep a few items.

(((Hugs)))

I have several friends whose elderly cats have passed away shortly after mine did last month. A sad time for fellow cat lovers.

I have several friends whose elderly cats have passed away shortly after mine did last month. A sad time for fellow cat lovers.

Love Blue, was that your Maine Coon Cat that passed away recently? I don't recall your telling us about that. So sorry.

Love Blue, was that your Maine Coon Cat that passed away recently? I don't recall your telling us about that. So sorry.

No, he's still around and has become more of a "pet me" pest now that my older cat (grey shorthair - about 15 years old) passed away.

I had posted how she was not eating and that I was able to get her to eat some baby food and then some soft food, but I think she was beyond getting well (and I could not afford to take her to the vet). She got worse during the week I was in CA (daughter was here but had school & work) and died during the night/morning after I got back. I did not post about her passing. :ty:

No, he's still around and has become more of a "pet me" pest now that my older cat (grey shorthair - about 15 years old) passed away.

At first I thought he was concerned about her passing and/or because of his being unhappy abut getting his hair cut a week later, but I really think it's a case of "Yay! Now I'm the Alpha Cat!" :giggle:

:( That is very sad , sorry your beautiful kitty is so ill. It's very hard to lose a beloved family member .

When you buy canned pet food is the weight of the can included in the weight on the label ? Are we getting 6 oz. of cat food or is part of that the can weight ?

When you buy canned pet food is the weight of the can included in the weight on the label ? Are we getting 6 oz. of cat food or is part of that the can weight ?

I am fairly certain that is is the weight of the contents...sometimes the label says net weight if not all the time.....

Beautiful cat! I am so sorry!!

She's a sweet looking kitty. :)

It's a hard decision to make and carry out, even when it's for the best for your beloved pet. We've had to make that decision several times. It's never easy.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back