What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the boat out tomorrow for our last time this summer. The lake is still open to boats with no minimum speed requirements. I usually am the driver but I think I'll let hubby drive as I'm a little nervous since the lake is so low.

That is so sad about California running out of water. :( I loved living there.

Thinking that the past month and half at my job has been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Almost everyday is a fun event with the student from going to amusement parks, circuses, spring carnivals, and many more. Wow and still one more week of more fun to go. I think I am gonna stay at this job! lol

Had a beautiful day out on the lake. Got way too much sun though. Crazy now it is raining with thunder and lightning. We very seldom get rain this time of year. I'm sure it won't amount to much but enough to water the grass maybe.

That is so sad about California running out of water. :( I loved living there.

It is sad but it will get better. It's actually raining right now. California gets little to no rain during our summer months but hopefully later in the year we will get lot's of rain. The lake we went to today had plenty of water.

Thinking about my meeting tomorrow morning with the Voc Rehab counselor. It's a new one as apparently the first one I met left. I did get accepted and so we're going to work on my IEP (Employment Plan). I'm hoping she'll tell me they'll pay for new hearing aids.
She was kind enough to set up the appt on her non-client/paper work day to expedite things as I had told her I'm having difficulty hearing at work.
I need to think about where I want to go career wise too. I enjoy programming/application development, so I'll probably ask for help getting classes in up-to-date programming languages as my skills/experience have not kept up with the times. Just don't know which languages have the best opportunity for employment in my area.

I managed to slam the back of my hand into the hot oven door while removing dinner from the oven.

Now skin is peeling off along the knuckles which took most of the hit. Wondering what degree of burn starts peeling off right away like that.

I managed to slam the back of my hand into the hot oven door while removing dinner from the oven.

Now skin is peeling off along the knuckles which took most of the hit. Wondering what degree of burn starts peeling off right away like that.

A serious one, perhaps. Might want to go to Urgent Care if you have one nearby that's open (to save the cost of going to ER).

A serious one, perhaps. Might want to go to Urgent Care if you have one nearby that's open (to save the cost of going to ER).

I will if it looks bad by the time my husband gets home . It doesn't really hurt or anything.

^^ Agree with Love Blue, that sounds like it's close to a second degree burn with the peeling, I second urgent care. I hope you get to feeling better soon Bots.

^^ Agree with Love Blue, that sounds like it's close to a second degree burn with the peeling, I second urgent care. I hope you get to feeling better soon Bots.

Thanks. I am pretty tough. :)

I'm thinking about how wonderful my air conditioning feels. My boyfriend and I went to see his Grandma for a few days and it was 80 degrees inside!

I will if it looks bad by the time my husband gets home . It doesn't really hurt or anything.

Usually a 2nd degree burn will hurt pretty bad unless its a full thickness burn then it won't hurt hardly at all if any. It burns the nerve endings so you won't hardly feel it and those might need a skin graft. I agree with the others you should see a dr or go to urgent care or an ER soon to be on the safe side. Here's a page that describes all 4 burn levels.
http://hospitals.unm.edu/burn/classification.shtml

Oooh, sorry about your burn, sounds dreadful, how's it doing today? Did you have to get it treated?

ouch..you take a care Bot. They heal quickly hubby do work. clean and dry nature do the rest.You can get burn dressing(even in states).

I not feeling so well today went out felt faint feel sore throat coming on.i have something called rescue pack consisting of antibiotics and predlisone don't want use them if just virus

Ouch! Sounds painful! Is it better today?

Usually a 2nd degree burn will hurt pretty bad unless its a full thickness burn then it won't hurt hardly at all if any. It burns the nerve endings so you won't hardly feel it and those might need a skin graft. I agree with the others you should see a dr or go to urgent care or an ER soon to be on the safe side. Here's a page that describes all 4 burn levels.
http://hospitals.unm.edu/burn/classification.shtml

Oooh, sorry about your burn, sounds dreadful, how's it doing today? Did you have to get it treated?

ouch..you take a care Bot. They heal quickly hubby do work. clean and dry nature do the rest.You can get burn dressing(even in states).

I not feeling so well today went out felt faint feel sore throat coming on.i have something called rescue pack consisting of antibiotics and predlisone don't want use them if just virus

Ouch! Sounds painful! Is it better today?

Thanks all. It didn't need medical attention. It hasn't changed at all. No infection or anything .

If it starts to look different, I will make a trip to urgent care. :)

Thinking about my ENT appt. today...I dread 'em!...every 4-6 weeks. My doctor, I feel, needs to retire...been with him for about 6 years...seems he's gotton a lot "rougher"....He knows I'm highly tolerant to pain....but...he's pushing it! :giggle:

Oh ouch. That exactly reminds me of a burn I had a few years ago. We ended up going to urgent care. I hope you are feeling a little better today.

I am thinking of Elvis Presley just watch video of Gracelands amazing place locked firmly in the 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back