What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I burnt myself and grated a raw potatoes and put that on my finger and it helped . I read this on line and didn't think it work.

not thinking about much if I do it to wonder who and how I get curtains down and washed before Friday..brain mulling over irritating things

Glad my meeting in the other building was postponed an hour. We had a rain storm about the time I would have had to walk over there. The sun is coming out so I should be good, except for dropping trees, when I go over at 3.

about 3.30 4am today me husband get me up to go into the street where other neighbours collecting(was not pleased)I am known as bit of a bird lady and surppose to know bit about them(hmm)walking up and down road a frantic duck who waddle about 1/4 of mile and on my roof were two satisfied gulls and well fed chick with the other about get good feed...sad that it is sod all I could or would do 4am I not even do it at 4pm.all I could say just don't look up no see them being eaten and before end of day mother would lay more..Afraid ducks are fair game they living in gulls area..all neighbours moaning about being cruel,it not ...They all thinking I head hearted,i not..the gulls are kittwakes very few around far more important they eat and breed..Hard as it is I would watched and done nothing if seen it in first place..people want enjoy nature then got respect it..one of the positives of deafness I could not hear distressed duck.
It like the topic on sharks it what nature do no good getting squeamish...If not over fished north sea the gulls not resort to this

ouch I just see deafducky..I would got on roof to help you:)

about 3.30 4am today me husband get me up to go into the street where other neighbours collecting(was not pleased)I am known as bit of a bird lady and surppose to know bit about them(hmm)walking up and down road a frantic duck who waddle about 1/4 of mile and on my roof were two satisfied gulls and well fed chick with the other about get good feed...sad that it is sod all I could or would do 4am I not even do it at 4pm.all I could say just don't look up no see them being eaten and before end of day mother would lay more..Afraid ducks are fair game they living in gulls area..all neighbours moaning about being cruel,it not ...They all thinking I head hearted,i not..the gulls are kittwakes very few around far more important they eat and breed..Hard as it is I would watched and done nothing if seen it in first place..people want enjoy nature then got respect it..one of the positives of deafness I could not hear distressed duck.
It like the topic on sharks it what nature do no good getting squeamish...If not over fished north sea the gulls not resort to this

Oh my, Caz, cannot believe people would get you out at that hour to do something about gulls being gulls, unbelievable. Like you said, as if there is anything you could do. Ridiculous!

Trying to lose just five more pounds but it is not coming off where I want it to come off.

I feeling better heal strenght moving apartment i am no longer group home :) :aw:

Trying to lose just five more pounds but it is not coming off where I want it to come off.

Know what you mean. When I lost 20 lbs I wanted to lose an extra 5 so that when I ate more on some days, I'd still be able to fit my smaller jeans. Now I'm trying to get back down to the weight I plataeu'd at as I've put back on a few pounds. And just when I was starting to lose a bit, the blood bank calls and says they need my blood type, so I've been eating a bit bigger lunches (hamburgers rather than 1/2 sandwich) to get more red meat in me and up my blood count so I "pass the test" and can give blood on Monday. Oh, the sacrifices I make to help others. :D

Still painting in my house so I stuck in this one small room,Door shut smell horrible smell of paint sickly

I feeling better heal strenght moving apartment i am no longer group home :) :aw:

Good luck! I have the same disorder as you. I live alone. You have to take care of yourself more than other people. Did your doctor give you list of what to do when you are not thinking normally?

just had walk4kids about 13 on top of the wheel house having sex ..this fits in with other thread about fetal murder it so sad life so cheap..Awful way conceive child,children having children debasing themselves and not realizing it that the tragedy.kIDS no have respect for themselves think it a laugh then a baby born like this don't stand a chance

If I pick a green tomato off a plant that I have been eyeballing as a seedling ... am I just following my roots or need more patience....

Thinking the time for me to move to a smaller place may happen sooner rather than later. Thought I wouldn't be doing it till my daughter graduates college next year, but she is planning to move into an apartment with 3 others very soon. I won't move that quickly, for sure, but if I can get my act together and if she doesn't decide to move back here after a few months, I may be moving before next spring.
At least when she moves out I'll have a clearer idea of how much stuff I need to get rid of. I told her all her stuff needs to be taken or boxed up and put in the basement in her area (which has boxes she still needs to weed out).
I don't mind the idea of living someplace "new", but am not looking forward to finding a place and then preparing for the move <alone>.

Thinking the time for me to move to a smaller place may happen sooner rather than later. Thought I wouldn't be doing it till my daughter graduates college next year, but she is planning to move into an apartment with 3 others very soon. I won't move that quickly, for sure, but if I can get my act together and if she doesn't decide to move back here after a few months, I may be moving before next spring.
At least when she moves out I'll have a clearer idea of how much stuff I need to get rid of. I told her all her stuff needs to be taken or boxed up and put in the basement in her area (which has boxes she still needs to weed out).
I don't mind the idea of living someplace "new", but am not looking forward to finding a place and then preparing for the move <alone>.

When my boys left home...I waited a few months before moving into a 1BR...seemed as if they all were stable and working....:roll:...believe it or not...at one time or another, at times they would come back for a month or so and sleep on the sofa!....And, after so much activity with 3 boys....living alone was very hard on me....but I adjusted and enjoy having time to myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back