What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get face time yesterday my son phoned me on it..not a clue how I phone people with it can I. be so cool sign with friends..my son says some places do evening courses for idiots with ipads I looking find collage for idiots..i must try get into this centuary but not easy

I did get face time yesterday my son phoned me on it..not a clue how I phone people with it can I. be so cool sign with friends..my son says some places do evening courses for idiots with ipads I looking find collage for idiots..i must try get into this centuary but not easy

Caz, I use Facetime when speaking with my daughter in Ireland. Once I added her phone number to my contacts on my Ipad, there is a Facetime symbol that automatically shows up next to her name. I just tap that and it calls her. It is great that I can actually see her and she shows me her apartment etc. Makes me miss her a little tiny bit less. Hope you get it figured out. I definitely could take a course for "idiots with ipads":giggle:

Thinking on how long left before I head to USA, not far away now!! :mrgreen:

headlines on one of our media mags..Hilary turning to Bill saying about time had a woman at white house..Bit late darling Bill beat ya to it..you got to laugh:)

Im thinkin Im rolling
A fatty,
mmm, mmmmm,
So ready so ready...to burn, i light ...ahhhhh
Big time,,,
I see visions....mmmmm, visions.....trees signing humans miming like.french dudes...
Weird...

Thinking about my options for getting back to the east coast after I go visit the kids/grandkids on the west coast. Just booked the trip out (4 airports, 3 take offs and landings - I'm a happy gal).

Thinking about my options for getting back to the east coast after I go visit the kids/grandkids on the west coast. Just booked the trip out (4 airports, 3 take offs and landings - I'm a happy gal).
You didn't get a round trip ticket?

Aren't you the one that loves to travel by rail? And how do you get 4 airports but 3 take offs and landings?

Aren't you the one that loves to travel by rail? And how do you get 4 airports but 3 take offs and landings?

Going to visit kid/grandkids so want to spend what time I have with them, not on the rails, though I am trying to incorporate a train on my way home.

Think about it (4 airports/3 takesoffs and landings).

Going to visit kid/grandkids so want to spend what time I have with them, not on the rails, though I am trying to incorporate a train on my way home.

Think about it (4 airports/3 takesoffs and landings).

I'm so glad you get to go visit your family. I'm sure you all will have an amazing time. Bay Area weather in May is beautiful. Wish you were coming my way, it would be nice to have lunch with you.

Thinking...I am overwhelmed. Just want to sleep

Next month, I will have 3 airports and 4 take off and landings. :)

Four airports, three takeoffs, three landings:

Airport 1 > takeoff 1

landing 1 > Airport 2 > takeoff 2

landing 2 > Airport 3 > takeoff 3

landing 3 > Airport 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back