What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Possum in my house was not "cute"....:lol:...looked actually hairless and pink...guessing it's becuz he was in Florida and didn't need all that hair?....I got the critter out with a broom...and yes, those teeth and toenails can do a lot of damage....My doggie was barking...and the cat was hissing....it was behind our TV....would have fainted if the Possum was actually watching TV...

Maybe a young possum before it matured and grew hair lol

Animal Control came out this morning and took the possum. Wonder how many critters we will catch before we get the skunk?

Keep us updated how many wild things ya'll catch before Pepe Le Pew shows up :laugh2:

809966e19de38e9bdb36b2cd622349e2.jpg

Maybe a young possum before it matured and grew hair lol

Keep us updated how many wild things ya'll catch before Pepe Le Pew shows up :laugh2:

attachment.php

Attachments

• fart.jpg
    fart.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 102
Thinking of a friend of the family that was in a horrific wreck yesterday...and feel he wasn't wearing a seat belt!...Seems his friend was taking him to work and it was raining...his defroster didn't work on his car so he was wiping down the windshield and ran right straight into a parked car...my friend went thru the windshield...now has a brain hemmorage (bleeding on the brain) and 28 stitches on his face.....:hmm:...guessing he is lucky to be alive.

Thinking of a friend of the family that was in a horrific wreck yesterday...and feel he wasn't wearing a seat belt!...Seems his friend was taking him to work and it was raining...his defroster didn't work on his car so he was wiping down the windshield and ran right straight into a parked car...my friend went thru the windshield...now has a brain hemmorage (bleeding on the brain) and 28 stitches on his face.....:hmm:...guessing he is lucky to be alive.
I'm sorry for that bad news. I hope your friend recovers fully.

I'm thinking about the grading rubric I have to create today. (It's for my PowerPoint class; we have to create a grading rubric and then use it to grade our fellow students during their presentations.)

Thinking about the huge change in my stress levels from a few weeks ago. I wasn't doing so well then, but with my move tomorrow, things are returning nearly back to normal. That, and my mood is MUCH better.

Wondering if it was just a coincidence.... but right after I posted about having an infection with my root canal, on the top of the page here on AD there was an add for "bad teeth" OMG it's really really gross.

Wondering if it was just a coincidence.... but right after I posted about having an infection with my root canal, on the top of the page here on AD there was an add for "bad teeth" OMG it's really really gross.

Usually I love how my interests are predicted, but sometimes it can be so wrong! :P

Thinking about how my plans are so messed up this week. It's because of a problem that I'm not quite ready to discuss just yet, but it is messing up my plans BIG time. Now I gotta figure out what to do this weekend, and next week, too.

Thinking about how my plans are so messed up this week. It's because of a problem that I'm not quite ready to discuss just yet, but it is messing up my plans BIG time. Now I gotta figure out what to do this weekend, and next week, too.

Then why do you post stuff like this if you're not going to explain?

Then why do you post stuff like this if you're not going to explain?

Because it sets me in a negative way, and I'd rather discuss it AFTER it's been resolved. Let's just say that there's some unpleasantness here, but I am working on getting that dealt with swiftly, and hopefully by the end of winter.

Because it sets me in a negative way, and I'd rather discuss it AFTER it's been resolved. Let's just say that there's some unpleasantness here, but I am working on getting that dealt with swiftly, and hopefully by the end of winter.

Then don't post it at all UNTIL it's something you want to discuss. Do it AFTER you've resolved it, as you said, instead of saying "It's because of a problem that I'm not quite ready to discuss just yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back