What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How when someone posts happy thoughts, others feel the need to quote them and post negative thoughts. Gets kinda old.

HUH ?? What is negative about being concerned about my neighbor that could have dies ?? Wow that is very cold of you !

HUH ?? What is negative about being concerned about my neighbor that could have dies ?? Wow that is very cold of you !

If you can't see the negative, and are already trying to fight, I see another ban coming rather quickly in your future! :lol:

Chillax. Apparently a week ban wasn't enough for you to sit and pout and think.

Last edited:
I am thinking bout chocolate covered strawberries! I am excited about Valentine's day!

had letter with gawd knows how many questions asking me to attend audiology clinic I trying think why

Some employers can make things so confusing. This morning I applied, again, to a company that I've applied to several times for a job that I just realized has the same job description, though slightly different job title, as one I already interviewed for and did not get. That one I was told was filled internally, so hopefully this one is a completely different one with a different hiring manager. And sometimes they post the same job descriptions at the same time but with different job numbers. In those cases I always apply for both in case they have different hiring managers.
Oh that drives me nuts- it's hard to determine if it is the same job or under a different project/project manager.

It's even harder when many different recruiting/contracting companies bid for the same job and you(the job seeker) get emails from many of them for the SAME position but the email either almost never has the JOB ID , the company name or where the job is!

(that's how I got myself into trouble once....)

Oh that drives me nuts- it's hard to determine if it is the same job or under a different project/project manager.

It's even harder when many different recruiting/contracting companies bid for the same job and you(the job seeker) get emails from many of them for the SAME position but the email either almost never has the JOB ID , the company name or where the job is!

(that's how I got myself into trouble once....)

I applied for the same job both directly after having applied via an agency. When the agency contacted me, I had already rec'd the reject email from the company, so confirmed it was the same company and let the agency know. Then someone else contacted me about the same job. At first I did not know it was but after asking about the company they were representing, I asked if it was the same company and it was.

I may send an email to the recruiter I had "talked" to about the job I didn't get and ask him if it's the same job. But first I need to get ready for an interview in about an hour. Ugh.

We have more you know what coming Thursday and we could get another blizzard on top of the 71 " of the white stuff ! It's a 4 letters word to me !
One of my neighbor had a heart attack and someone found him in the hallway . The guy in his 70's and I think shoving so much snow was too much for his heart. I am not sure if he is still alive .

She wasn't referring to your concern.

The bolded is the negative part she was referring to.

I hope your neighbor is okay. Do you know for sure it was caused by shoveling snow? Not many 70 year olds can (or do) shovel snow (well in my limited experience anyway- Might be different way up north)

I applied for the same job both directly after having applied via an agency. When the agency contacted me, I had already rec'd the reject email from the company, so confirmed it was the same company and let the agency know. Then someone else contacted me about the same job. At first I did not know it was but after asking about the company they were representing, I asked if it was the same company and it was.

I may send an email to the recruiter I had "talked" to about the job I didn't get and ask him if it's the same job. But first I need to get ready for an interview in about an hour. Ugh.
ugh! good luck!

yeah I learned to ask recruiters exactly what the job is and where if I recognize the text as something I'd seen before and may have already applied for (double submitting to any job almost always automatically rejects you). You should see some of the emails I get lol.

wdys take deep breath before you post,i frequently posted unchecked stuff I know it p people off

It was 3 above zero this morning. Windchills 10 to 20 below zero today, high of 10 degrees. Brrrr.....
obviously thinking about the cold! But- oops! - wrong thread, did mean to go in weather.

It was 3 above zero this morning. Windchills 10 to 20 below zero today, high of 10 degrees. Brrrr.....
obviously thinking about the cold! But- oops! - wrong thread, did mean to go in weather.

I think you are not all that far away from me. Just one state over, right? It is 4 degrees here with windchills at -8. It is supposed to warm up here to 34 by tomorrow, which will make for a nice day, and then plummet to 2 on Saturday. Oh yay !!! :(

this weekend will be a
tumblr_mrricnkgEW1rz88gno1_500.gif
:(

We're expecting those frigid temps and wind chills this weekend which is why I'm concentrating on the forecast for next week when it's a balmy 35. :giggle:

It's just like Spring here...Feel like snapping my heels and singing "Zippity-do-dah....Zippity-do-day"!...."Oh my, my...what a beautiful day"!

It's just like Spring here...Feel like snapping my heels and singing "Zippity-do-dah....Zippity-do-day"!...."Oh my, my...what a beautiful day"!

Better do it today as I hear FL is going to get this next cold snap.

My crocus have broken through so spring can't be too far away. Yes, I know crocus don't mind snow.

I wondering why when says threads not updated and people clearly posted what do it mean,is it mods who go through it all decide what current,also wondering why micro soft flag flys after less than 5mins only on this site

I wondering why when says threads not updated and people clearly posted what do it mean,is it mods who go through it all decide what current,also wondering why micro soft flag flys after less than 5mins only on this site

Could it be your browser? Do a refresh and see if that helps? I do not think the mods are on here at all times so I don't think they are cleaning up stuff. I've not seen this before so I'm not sure ....

Freeze warning tonight and we've got a bitter chill outside...:shock:...luckily so far I've not caught a cold, it gets hot and warm...then cold and a freeze warning. Gonna bundle up my outside plants late evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back