What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about my dad. He passed away on this date seven years ago. I've had a candle burning next to his picture all day. I usually go to the cemetery but the weather is just too nasty.

My mom dies on Dec. 28,2008 and I am missing her , so I know how you're feeling . I am sorry to hear about your dad .

Happy-Hanukkah-15.jpg

Had a very scary moment this afternoon. Was driving home from work when I hit an ice patch and it spun my car out of control into the ditch and I ended up on the other side of the highway. Everybody stopped and several got out of their cars but I was ok. I never had anything like that happen before, I don't even speed over the limit at all, so this was a total surprise.

Glad to hear you're doing ok and in one piece. Hitting ice is never good thing.

Had a very scary moment this afternoon. Was driving home from work when I hit an ice patch and it spun my car out of control into the ditch and I ended up on the other side of the highway. Everybody stopped and several got out of their cars but I was ok. I never had anything like that happen before, I don't even speed over the limit at all, so this was a total surprise.

I know. It's hard to see ice sometimes. I'm still shook up over it.

Interesting that you're doing that at Olive Garden because when my daughter, a friend of hers & I were taking ASL, we went to Olive Garden one night (the 3 of us & my daughter's boyfriend at that time) and my daughter decided to be voice off. I can't remember if she succeeded or not. She did order by pointing to the menu.

my ASL teacher typically chooses Olive Garden, but has done the ASL dinners at Outback too. Another ASL teacher from a small town nearby likes to do her ASL dinners at a local Mexican restaurant. The other college ASL teacher (college has 2 ASL teachers) likes to do end of semester socials/games on campus.

Whew! I'm glad you're OK!

Glad to hear you're ok. I've never experienced anything like that but I am sure it is very frightening.

That is scary! The roads are pretty bad here too. I hope I do not have to drive for few days. I am glad you are ok.

Oh that was scary. Yes definintly scary. glad you are ok.

You can go into skid on ice driving below the speed limit. This happen to me once , my car stopped right before cashing into a front door of a house. Ice is no fun to drive or walk on.

I am thinking of my best friend , today would had been her 68 birthday , she die of a brain tumor when she was 40 yo about 2 weeks before her first grandchild was born. :(

You can go into skid on ice driving below the speed limit. This happen to me once , my car stopped right before cashing into a front door of a house. Ice is no fun to drive or walk on.

Nor any fun to bike on, either, as I learned the hard way. Never again.

thinking about asking doc for tiloket jell has anyone tried it

Dessert!! The catering company that brought it has me :drool: over what they brought

Dessert!! The catering company that brought it has me :drool: over what they brought

What did you get for dessert? I was thinking that we no longer have any good bakery in my city . We had one but it was brought out and only have the red velvet cakes and I do not know anyone that like it. I want some real chocolate cake or carrot cake.

What did you get for dessert? I was thinking that we no longer have any good bakery in my city . We had one but it was brought out and only have the red velvet cakes and I do not know anyone that like it. I want some real chocolate cake or carrot cake.

Our dessert:

IMG_20141212_135954_639_zpsur4ayqpt.jpg

What my interpreter said.... she says that my age 31 should be see as age thirty-onerful. :lol: That was just brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back