What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking, hope all goes so well with my hub's surgery tomorrow. It relates with his melanoma skin, as far as i hope he is going to be OK according to his many testings. But Still, it is not 100 percents yet. We still have to wait and see how it goes with surgery and all of it.. It has been couple of months.

Hope everything goes well! Hugs

My "baby" is all grown up. The life insurance I have on her will be turned over to her this month and double in value. Yay, one less thing for me to pay. :P

About a particular episode on the Big Bang Theory where Amy says to Leonard, "Leonard, please, I don't need the running commentary."

I just saw crab legs. :drool: Me thinking that's a nice Christmas lunch someday.

Is anyone having trouble alldeaf not working right ? I just ran a check on my computer and 'nothing' is wrong with it.

Is anyone having trouble alldeaf not working right ? I just ran a check on my computer and 'nothing' is wrong with it.

It's fine here, except for that post up there rankling me. I'm not gonna let it bother me, though.

It's fine here, except for that post up there rankling me. I'm not gonna let it bother me, though.

My date got messed up some how is was set for Feb 2015 , not sure how that happen and this could had been messing things up.

My date got messed up some how is was set for Feb 2015 , not sure how that happen and this could had been messing things up.

Interesting. Someone on another forum commented that the time was off on that forum for her.

Testing the clock. I'm posting this at 10:05 on 12/11/14.

Just checking because on another forum we're having problems with the timestamp.

thinking and wondering why botti's avatar is x mas tree but why did hello kitty cry? :(

It's 1:00 PM right . HUH?? It's time stamped 2: 00PM on my post and my computer said it's 1:01 PM right now. And the date is right too .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back