What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking how much less dramas here on AD since 2007 and i miss the crazy dramas. eh

what drama you like ff,i bit like you I get intrigued by other dramas

I thinking how the recount for my State Representative is going to come out .
I voted for an independent candidate and he lost , the GOP has 11 votes more than the Democrat so we still do not know who won yet. But I know the taxpayers are losing on this , we're footing the bill.

Last edited:
the secret santa gift I'm putting together... wish I was at home wrapping up the stuff and getting them all together and ready to mail off.

I wonder what my new GOP state representative will be like, he won by only 12 vote , not a landslide but he still won. I hope his office will be as open to getting phones as the Democrat state representative was.

Thinking, hope all goes so well with my hub's surgery tomorrow. It relates with his melanoma skin, as far as i hope he is going to be OK according to his many testings. But Still, it is not 100 percents yet. We still have to wait and see how it goes with surgery and all of it.. It has been couple of months.

Thinking, hope all goes so well with my hub's surgery tomorrow. It relates with his melanoma skin, as far as i hope he is going to be OK according to his many testings. But Still, it is not 100 percents yet. We still have to wait and see how it goes with surgery and all of it.. It has been couple of months.
I hope his surgery goes well, too, and that he gets good results.

thinking about old arcade games like space invaders and pacman much more fun than complicated war games..i wonder if younger generations play them

thinking about old arcade games like space invaders and pacman much more fun than complicated war games..i wonder if younger generations play them

My son did play it when hes in a mood but not all the time. he said that he got bored with simpel game too FAST.

oh my. I hope all goes well!

You just reminded me of the Battleship board game. One of my favorites growing up, and one I wouldn't mind playing again, just for old times' sake.

don't tell anyone but I still play them...no get into things like candy crush they all the same all based on three

Good luck to your husband. I hope the surgery cures it.

Good luck to your husband. I hope the surgery cures it.

Thank you. Me too. From what my understanding that they will remove his lymhp node and tumor (cancerous ). He will continue to see doctor for every three months for 5 years. If he still does not have it then he's all clear. However he will continues to see doctor every year or 6 months.

tip,he may get lymphedema, if so go to lymphatic drainage I do regular it helpful..it just where lymph pools after nodes removed....nobody tells you about that they no did me...

Thank you. Me too. From what my understanding that they will remove his lymhp node and tumor (cancerous ). He will continue to see doctor for every three months for 5 years. If he still does not have it then he's all clear. However he will continues to see doctor every year or 6 months.

Hoping they get it all and he is cancer free, wishing him all the best!

I wish you both well ..I five years clear but remember my tip it makes you more comfortable and start it after treatment finish if radiotherapy,if no radiotherapy then start asap..Afraid no come cheap I had it on nhs short time now I pay for it..only get free here if it done on burns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back