What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son in law brought a new TV for me that was on sale , but I do not know what it's kind yet. It will cost me $300 , I can't wait to get it . Now I should get CC on all the stations I watch and I will not have to have my TV so loud anymore. I asked my neighbors in my building if it too loud and they all told it was not. It will be great having CC on my movie station.

hope your cat is feeling better soon AlleyCat. Sick cats and vet bills are no fun.

I just realized I don't post even half of what I type out on here anymore :hmm:

About my diabetic cat. Just spent the last 4 hrs at the emergency vet and $1800. Not sure yet what has happened, her blood sugar was so critically low. She's staying there for the next 24 hours. This cat mom is very worried.

Hope all goes well. The vet bills are one huge thing with these babies of ours, but the love and comfort of the fur-babies is totally worth it.

Didn't know they had them for phones, iPads yes, hmmm I'd have to decide whether I wanted to carry that around with me :) maybe!! Thanks for the tip

I've heard about that. I've always had a phone with physical keyboard until end of December last year. Adding a feature to hook up physical keyboard to any phones isn't worth it IMHO. Some phone have a bigger keyboard on it than any phones with physical keyboard that I ever had. The size of a Droid RAZR keyboard would be bigger than keyboard that anyone would hook up to a phone.

About my diabetic cat. Just spent the last 4 hrs at the emergency vet and $1800. Not sure yet what has happened, her blood sugar was so critically low. She's staying there for the next 24 hours. This cat mom is very worried.

I hope your cat is all right too.

Thank you everyone. Her blood sugar numbers are a lot better today. The vet called us twice thru the night (and that strikes fear in the heart wondering WHY they're calling.) but it was just to give good progress reports. We'll go visit her this morning and figure out a whole new insulin plan. Just got to get her stabilized first. Seems as if she was receiving too much insulin but we were just following vets orders. She is crabby this morning, but that's my Millie! About as cranky-pants as you can get. :lol: so I'm thinking I feel a touch more relieved today.

hope they find something wrong with her. :(

add to edit. Saw your post im glad shes OK! millie rocks.

Ambrosia
Have you thought of adding a physical keyboard via bluetooth? I picked up a small one on Amazon for right around $11. They come on quite a number of sizes and prices on Amazon and eBay.

Didn't know they had them for phones, iPads yes, hmmm I'd have to decide whether I wanted to carry that around with me :) maybe!! Thanks for the tip

There are ones from about the same size as an iPhone or Android phone all the way up to a full size computer keyboards. The really small ones have very mixed reviews but it is more a matter of the poor instructions that come with them. On the other hand there are some really good reviews on Amazon that make pairing and connecting easy. Don't hesitate to ask if you have problems or questions. I find the physical keys easier to hit even if about the same size as the on screen ones.

I've heard about that. I've always had a phone with physical keyboard until end of December last year. Adding a feature to hook up physical keyboard to any phones isn't worth it IMHO. Some phone have a bigger keyboard on it than any phones with physical keyboard that I ever had. The size of a Droid RAZR keyboard would be bigger than keyboard that anyone would hook up to a phone.

What got me to looking was after having phones with physical keyboards when I got one that didn't I had trouble hitting the right key even if the virtual keyboard on the screen is the same size or larger. I found that it was the feel of the individual keys that made a big difference for me.

The illustration with this listing is like what I got. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Wireless-Keyboard-iPhone-Computers/dp/B0044IGBOI/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t"]Amazon.com : Black Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for iPhone 4, iPad, iPaq, PDA, MAC, OS, PS3, Droid, Smart Phones, PC, Computers : Keyboard And Mouse Sets : Computers & Accessories[/ame]

But look at the reviews on this one Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for iPad/iPhone 4.0 OS/Android/Window Mobile/Symbian Smartphone for one by Joseph Dewey on October 12, 2011. He really has this figured out to work quickly for ones from any number of sources.

i am looking for a smart phone with good sound. Is there such a thing?
I have an internet phone and if the power goes out I am out of luck.
Need an emergency back up but it would be great to be able to hear on it too.
I have a physical phone I bought at radio shack that has great volume control but I can't use a phone of any sort with my hearing aidl

I have been looking for a pre paid smart phone with open source operating system such as firefox. A qwerty keyboard.
Any advice on what phones have low frequency sounds?
I am new here.

i am looking for a smart phone with good sound. Is there such a thing?
I have an internet phone and if the power goes out I am out of luck.
Need an emergency back up but it would be great to be able to hear on it too.
I have a physical phone I bought at radio shack that has great volume control but I can't use a phone of any sort with my hearing aidl

I have been looking for a pre paid smart phone with open source operating system such as firefox. A qwerty keyboard.
Any advice on what phones have low frequency sounds?
I am new here.
Almost any Android phone has a hearing aid setting that you can use with your hearing aid.

smart phone search with good sound for deaf

I am new here. I don't know how to get this posted.
any help on posting and prepaid smart phones qwerty that can be heard with a hearing aid would be much appreciated.
I was hoping to have a firefox or other opensource operating system.
I started out hoping just to text on a qwerty prepaid cell phone when my power (and internet phone goes out).
Now I see there may be more options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back