What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope I'm usually pretty good with my finances but have never turned my back on someone ... guess its time to start isn't it ... I told you I needed an accountant ;)

Oh BTW ... the bolded sounded like a proposal Jessica :naughty: LOL

I cand o finaces for you and leave enough money in your account for Jess to be happy.

Nope I'm usually pretty good with my finances but have never turned my back on someone ... guess its time to start isn't it ... I told you I needed an accountant ;)

Oh BTW ... the bolded sounded like a proposal Jessica :naughty: LOL

LOL You know my humor, but that was an attention getter baby! :D An accountant, maybe but you need to own that little voice in your head. Sorry I'm so direct, better to know now than learn from an expensive decision. Just for now, put it away for a rainy day... :)

LOL You know my humor, but that was an attention getter baby! :D An accountant, maybe but you need to own that little voice in your head. Sorry I'm so direct, better to know now than learn from an expensive decision. Just for now, put it away for a rainy day... :)

I love you and your directness.... and your dirty perverted sense of humor! :hug: :P Oh the people we will disturb over time... :laugh2:

Do-Not-Disturb-Office-Courtesy-Sign-S-5271.gif

I love you and your directness.... and your dirty perverted sense of humor! :hug: :P Oh the people we will disturb over time... :laugh2:

Wouldn't have you any other way babe :kiss:

Oh shoot. SU lost. I couldn't believe that Jim swears a bit. Actually it hurts Su then duke got points. :thud:

I know what it is like to be on both side of giving or being given a loan. Thankfully, I don't owe anyone money anymore but I got couple that does owe me money (not much) When I do give money, I really don't expect it back and let it go cause it is easier to do it this way. That way if they do pay me back, it is a bonus!

The hardest part about loaning money to a friend is we think we do not need a promissory note. I've been burned quite a few times but it is really hard to turn away someone who is in desperate need.

The hardest part about loaning money to a friend is we think we do not need a promissory note. I've been burned quite a few times but it is really hard to turn away someone who is in desperate need.

I know the feelings but don't forget you may need it in the near future. It did happen to us, and we regretted of loaning $ to friends when we needed it. they finally pay me within a year and half. It wasn't worth your time. :(

I heard some advice once that the only people you should loan money to are your parents or children. Anyone else you feel the need to help out should be only what you are comfortable considering as a no strings attached gift.

I am sorry you got burned so badly by your friend. :(

Thinking that on March 8th, I may or may not have a life-changing experience. Only time will tell.

We'll share 3 JD shots with Ncff07 and make a cheer! before we swallow the JD ;)

thinking how a film can be sooo creepy without even any gores or ulterior motive can actually be quite frightening......im watching it right now , well i paused it for the day...too creepy...never felt like this before

Thinking that I need one more hour of sleep to get energized! So tired from an extremely busy weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back