What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must save Earth!!!!
IMG_8559690602456_zps6af86bcd.jpg

If Mew sees this.......

Thinking about my flirty fitness class Fri night ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skunks are back. Open the window and now my whole house stinks. These little stinkers don't seem to be moving on anytime soon.

If he keeps that up, would it surprise me to see Alex take legal action? Nope. Anything is possible. Once banned, you stay away. This jerk does not grasp that concept.

Legal action? I have seen way worse on this forum over the 8 years I have been here. Something like that doesn't even make a blip on Alex's radar.

I wonder if it was the same guy from the other night? The guy who says he purposely gained up to 500lbs just to make him less sexy to woman??? Mew and Amber dealt with that one.:giggle:Where are all these weirdos coming from lately?

Sometimes that happens from time to time. We had a string of weirdos come through here a few years ago.

Legal action? I have seen way worse on this forum over the 8 years I have been here. Something like that doesn't even make a blip on Alex's radar.

Lime I said, I didn't know. I'm still new around here.

Lime I said, I didn't know. I'm still new around here.

I don't know... you sure are quick to jump to legal action and prosecuting... :roll: Just like the "fake quarter" incident... :roll:

Being new here has nothing to do with it... that's any website or forum... We had this talk... not involving money or social security numbers ect ect, more than likely it's a slap on the wrist but probably nothing at all... Eesh...

I don't know... you sure are quick to jump to legal action and prosecuting... :roll: Just like the "fake quarter" incident... :roll:

Being new here has nothing to do with it... that's any website or forum... We had this talk... not involving money or social security numbers ect ect, more than likely it's a slap on the wrist but probably nothing at all... Eesh...

I somehow seem to have forgotten we'd had that one already. That's the end of that.

:laugh2:

I wonder if it was the same guy from the other night? The guy who says he purposely gained up to 500lbs just to make him less sexy to woman??? Mew and Amber dealt with that one.:giggle:Where are all these weirdos coming from lately?

Cabin Fever

Thinking about how much longer is this going to go? Dog is in her first heat cycle and I have never dealt with dog in heat before. It's been 2-3 weeks already and I hear it could be done soon.

Using my phone to browse and post on AD can be really annoying. Not hitting the right keys on the qwerty, accidentally clicking on ads, accidentally going to someone's profile page instead of the thread I was trying to go to etc......

But if I accidentally hit that handicapped dating site one more time Ima......

If your phone is an iphone or droid try the tapatalk app. You wouldn't have to deal with ads and difficult browsing. Oh and I'm posting this from my phone thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back