What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
And quit pissing people off geez and stop lying.

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

I think that I should consult Chucky to find about what problem is...

Thinking about these two friends i had, oday is the one year since they passed away. Maybe i should go and visit their parents and sibilings this weekend.

Thinking it would be awesome to walk out of the doctor's office with a prescription for my hormones today, but I doubt I'll get a prescription on my first visit without a blood test first. :(

Thinking it would be awesome to walk out of the doctor's office with a prescription for my hormones today, but I doubt I'll get a prescription on my first visit without a blood test first. :(

Hey at least it will be the first step to getting them!!!

Hey at least it will be the first step to getting them!!!

One can only hope. I'm just hoping the panic doesn't surface when they take my blood pressure, that would be bad. I'm working on selling what little stuff of value I have left to raise money for the blood test that I know will be coming up after the visit today. Not sure how much that costs, but I only have to see them every few months for that and the hormones are the cheapest part of the whole thing..lol

Saavik im not sure but shouldnt that stuff be free for you. Not sure really.

That may have been the issue, but I am determined to change that. I know, and understand, that I have a lot of work to do to gain people's trust, and for once, I am okay with that. I know I made some stupid mistakes, and wasn't very attentive to how things work around here, but now I have a much clearer understanding of how things work around here, and I am going to try and do better.

1cbf1afcbd7a4b25cc8285338d12708d.jpg

I guess Pointblank thread was removed , I was trying to post a comment saying it should be locked and the guy banned . And I was not able to do so.

I guess Pointblank thread was removed , I was trying to post a comment saying it should be locked and the guy banned . And I was not able to do so.

The mods beat you to it! :P

Hope the OP is banned. He/She probably will create another account and be back.

And sometime it's best not to react at all. Some people will say something just to get person upset , if you don't react and just walk away from the jerk they'll lose interest in you. There are some jerks that will get upset and it best to try to get away from them as fast as you can. I once did not react to a guy's comment when in grocery store and the guy started to get really pissed off at me and started yelling at me. The store manger stopped the guy from going after me. As soon as I saw the guy in the store he knew he was trouble and boy I was right. Is does help to now how to read people .

The mods beat you to it! :P

Hope the OP is banned. He/She probably will create another account and be back.

I was just wondering what happen and all I can say is Good riddance to him. Isn't there a way to ban a person so they can't create another account?

I was just wondering what happen and all I can say is Good riddance to him. Isn't there a way to ban a person so they can't create another account?

Yes they can IP ban them by banning their IP address but there are ways around that as well.

Yes they can IP ban them by banning their IP address but there are ways around that as well.

Then if the jerk does come back the best thing to do is not response to the thread . Like you said you can't change how person treat you but you change how you react .

and you too. ;)

Sure. I'm not like HIM. Inflammatory comments are not my thing. Neither is offensive comments like what he put. If I want to let people have a piece of my mind, I'll do it in private. Easier that way.

Thinking about how busy this weekend will be with the kids. Valentine's Dance at their school tmw night, going to DC for an event at a museum in which kids become an engineer for the day, and then back to DC on Sunday for ice skating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back