What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about going back to bed. All these times off due to school closures have made me lazy and unmotivated.

How about a jog or something to get you motivated again? You have a lot to live for.

How about a jog or something to get you motivated again? You have a lot to live for.

Already jogged after work yesterday. I just want to sleep in some more. I love to sleep in. Not a morning person here.

Already jogged after work yesterday. I just want to sleep in some more. I love to sleep in. Not a morning person here.

Neither am I, but I am awake for a reason. I got an appointment that's a can't miss, and I need to ensure I do not miss it.

Mark, have you ever met Marlee Matlin?

I had a friend who went to the same high school as she did and I went to his HS reunion with him and she was there. He grew up with her in schools.

I had a friend who went to the same high school as she did and I went to his HS reunion with him and she was there. He grew up with her in schools.

No, I never have. I know how she got her start acting, though-- very much the same way I did, but I am nowhere as famous as she is, but truth be told? I never thought I would love acting, until I found out that I am a natural at it, which greatly surprised me-- never knew I was quite good at it.

I don't care if you don't believe that. People who have seen me in person have told me I'm quite good. Acting is one of the things I can do quite well, and is one of my desires. Now, i might not make it to Hollywood, but a theater stage will suffice just fine.

Wow, someone has a stick up his butt, I didn't say anything about not believing it... Why don't you go sit in a freezer, cool off and stop jumping to conclusions derived from the mind that spits out stories that never make any sense to anyone. :roll:

Wow, someone has a stick up his butt, I didn't say anything about not believing it... Why don't you go sit in a freezer, cool off and stop jumping to conclusions derived from the mind that spits out stories that never make any sense to anyone. :roll:

Sorry. You are correct-- I did indeed jump to conclusions. I am not in a great mood today, and I'm not entirely sure why. :dunno:

And quit pissing people off geez and stop lying.

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Funny you mention that, cause while I was sleeping yesterday morning, something happened, and I'm not sure what, but I don't feel the need do be pissing people off anymore, nor do I need to be telling tall tales, either. I'm not sure what happened while I was asleep, but let me put it this way-- it felt like I had been cleansed, and I'm not sure how that happened.

Funny you mention that, cause while I was sleeping yesterday morning, something happened, and I'm not sure what, but I don't feel the need do be pissing people off anymore, nor do I need to be telling tall tales, either. I'm not sure what happened while I was asleep, but let me put it this way-- it felt like I had been cleansed, and I'm not sure how that happened.

So you knew you were doing it before: Pissing people off, kind of on purpose - or at least by compulsion - and making stuff up (!?)

Fine, you have the right if you want, but there are consequences. I'm not talking about vengeful ones, just natural consequences.

If you want to act like that, you're way out of line complaining when people pick on you. Or asking a mod to intercede with regard to that.

Mark, you've mentioned that you've had a rough time and it's a big deal for you to have access to alldeaf.

I believe that, but you have to get it through your head that you're not the only one. I think lots of people really cherish this place, even need it, but I'll just speak for myself. I don't always have an easy time, and sometimes coming here makes a huge difference for me - just a few engaging or funny interactions and it's helped me keep myself in one piece during times when I might have gone the other way. But since you've been here, I just don't want to be here. You post stuff that's presented in such a self-important way, even when you're spewing garbage, I just feel nauseous to read it. Or sometimes I feel rage. Sometimes somewhere in between. And I don't get what I need anymore. I saw FF suggesting to whatdidyousay! that she should just ignore stuff that bothers her. And sometimes I do that. With other people's posts. But you post All. The. Time. I truly feel that you're taking more than your share of the limited resources of a very valuable community. I'm talking about resources like patience.

PLEASE STOP.

Don't make a big dramatic post about how you're going to stop with the garbage because you've been cleansed. Just do it. Stop with the crap. This is a wonderful place. Please don't ruin it. Please don't continue to ruin it, at least for me. Some people may be less sensitive to this stuff, or not mind it at all. I can only speak for myself.

I don't care if you don't believe that. People who have seen me in person have told me I'm quite good.

The issue here is that at least on this forum you keep saying you're good at so-and-so and then just fail to deliver. Remember time you thought you had a hilarious story only to get lukewarm response or that infamous 12 inch long arm episode?

When you take that into consideration can you blame people when they don't believe you're a good actor? Think of it this way, if you had someone in a forum who said the sun revolves around the earth, the moon is made of cheese, etc... would you believe his/her next statement?

Hey, I went to Hersey and graduated in 1996. Marlee did give a pep talk at an assembly. I went to that one.

Cool! That's where my friend went for his HS reunion - Hersey. He graduated in 1983 - same year as Marlee.

Cool!!! I don't know that many former Hersey students. I do know some people, but I don't think I know anyone who is a 1983 graduate. Maybe one day, I would cross path with this person. You can give name or contact information through PM if you want to.

There'll be more, honey! :giggle: Just wait til ya meet the sort who've been talking about wanting to try these new positions SO bad that I've heard about! :naughty:

I've already seen an embarrassing increase of sexual accidents since 50 shades of Grey became popular... Let's not increase my numbers! :doh:

When I was a CNA through the DCT program at high school, I was working at the local hospital. I had to go down to the ER for some paperwork or something and there was a couple from a car accident who were transported in. Both were DOA. He died of extreme trauma and blood loss, she died of asphyxiation. Seems she was going to town when he slammed into a semi. Not gonna say more as I am getting queasy just remembering it. :shock:

The issue here is that at least on this forum you keep saying you're good at so-and-so and then just fail to deliver. Remember time you thought you had a hilarious story only to get lukewarm response or that infamous 12 inch long arm episode?

When you take that into consideration can you blame people when they don't believe you're a good actor? Think of it this way, if you had someone in a forum who said the sun revolves around the earth, the moon is made of cheese, etc... would you believe his/her next statement?

That may have been the issue, but I am determined to change that. I know, and understand, that I have a lot of work to do to gain people's trust, and for once, I am okay with that. I know I made some stupid mistakes, and wasn't very attentive to how things work around here, but now I have a much clearer understanding of how things work around here, and I am going to try and do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back