What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
just...... roll with the joke......

Don't think Foxrac is joking. Pretty sure I irritated Mew before. And Jess, too.

funny_dance_fail_gifs_01.gif

Totally no. However, there was one year that I was performing on a blown knee, and that was 2004, with ICODA, and they couldn't find a replacement for my part, so they had to make some serious adjustments, because we were doing 12 shows that year, and their fear was that one slip or fall would end the entire thing prematurely, but I managed to make it through all 12 shows without further damage, but it wasn't easy, though.

That the best ya got? I can handle a lot, but no man can ever handle getting kicked in the nuts. Heck, ever since I found a way to better handle myself here, anything directed at me just goes right through me and does not affect me.

it's the chicken dance. dance with me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ich7aSuDGZg]Chicken dance Music video - YouTube[/ame]

I'd do the chicken dance at my wedding if I were to ever get married... absolutely... It will be MANDATORY! Think the Macarena will also be mandatory... :hmm: :laugh2:

macarena-o.gif

I'd do the chicken dance at my wedding if I were to ever get married... absolutely... It will be MANDATORY! Think the Macarena will also be mandatory... :hmm: :laugh2:

Thinking about going back to bed. All these times off due to school closures have made me lazy and unmotivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back