What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day or so at a time is ok but I need my sun! Longer strings of cloudy weather are depressing and energy sapping for me.

Oh I agree that is why I love where we live. My daughter who moved to Ireland is sure missing our weather. She has been there 6 weeks and has only had a few days of partial sun.

It's open enrollment at my hubbies job and Health Net is not an option this time.

Forgot to ask earlier about the part I left on as a quote. When will you know who you will be getting your new coverage from and their policy on this (that is the med you are having such a time getting right)?

Forgot to ask earlier about the part I left on as a quote. When will you know who you will be getting your new coverage from and their policy on this (that is the med you are having such a time getting right)?

Our new coverage will be equal to what we have now. Not to sure about mail order. Most important thing was for me to be able to keep my doctors that I have had for a very long time. The problem with this mail order pharmacy continues.....they call twice a day via computer asking us to call to schedule a shipment date. It's been scheduled multiple times already. Suppose to ship today and arrive tomorrow. Crossing my fingers it arrives and is correct.

Been thinking about this coming Sunday when I will go to the stadium to cheer for my Miami Dolphins to destroy the Buffalo Bill team. Go Fins!

Wirelessly posted

AquaBlue said:
Been thinking about this coming Sunday when I will go to the stadium to cheer for my Miami Dolphins to destroy the Buffalo Bill team. Go Fins!

For the first time, I can be in agreement with you :)

Wirelessly posted

It's hump day lol

First day out of the hospital. Had some dizziness and overly tired; while at my doc's getting checked out my fingertip O2 level dropped below 70% so they sent me to the ER. Never found out what the cause was, but seem to be OK now after a bunch of fluids. Except I now wonder if when I'm tired if it's normal tired or I'm gong to be back in the ER tired.

Prescription was suppose to be here yesterday, so I sat around all day....big WOW never showed. Spent another 35 minutes on the phone today and actually got a gentelman who understood what I meant to speak very slow. He gave me the tracking number being very patient. I'm getting good at all this, was even able to track my order. Suppose to be here this afternoon. Now if it arrives correctly I will be a happy camper.

I am thinking why I am so lazy and not doing much. I feel I am out of this place which I am not use to Santa Fe. I used to live in Albuquerque and was so used to knowing the area better than Santa Fe. I will have to take one day at a time to get use to the city. Yes, it is different than up in Ontario, Canada and that will take time. I will get the hang of getting to know the area of Santa Fe. ;)

Prescription was suppose to be here yesterday, so I sat around all day....big WOW never showed. Spent another 35 minutes on the phone today and actually got a gentleman who understood what I meant to speak very slow. He gave me the tracking number being very patient. I'm getting good at all this, was even able to track my order. Suppose to be here this afternoon. Now if it arrives correctly I will be a happy camper.

Yeah! They do exist! Did you happen to find out if you can get back to him if you have more questions?

Now if only what comes in is right. And I think knowing how to use tracking numbers will be useful in the future as well.

Last edited:
Yeah! They do exist! Did you happen to find out if you can get back to him if you have more questions?

Now if only what comes in is right. And I think knowing how to use tracking numbers will be useful in the future as well.

This is the big problem.....they don't let you speak to the same person if needed. They make you use whatever representive is free at the time you call. They say they keep "notes" with all your information. Mysteriously these "notes" just disappear. Still waiting for my order........:hmm:

This is the big problem.....they don't let you speak to the same person if needed. They make you use whatever representive is free at the time you call. They say they keep "notes" with all your information. Mysteriously these "notes" just disappear. Still waiting for my order........:hmm:

Does the tracking at least show "out for delivery"? Don't know who is making the delivery but some companies can deliver quite late in the evening. I think I remember correctly getting some things as late as 7 in the evening.

How soon will the change of insurance companies take place? I am hoping for your sake that it will mean being able to use a different pharmacy.

Does the tracking at least show "out for delivery"? Don't know who is making the delivery but some companies can deliver quite late in the evening. I think I remember correctly getting some things as late as 7 in the evening.

How soon will the change of insurance companies take place? I am hoping for your sake that it will mean being able to use a different pharmacy.

Yes it shows "out for delivery" and should be here later today. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it will get here and be correct. New insurance begins Jan. 1st.

Thinking that I can't believe it's been a year since our anniversary. Maui and my broken leg, seems like it was yesterday. Tomorrow will be 26 wonderful years!!!

First day out of the hospital. Had some dizziness and overly tired; while at my doc's getting checked out my fingertip O2 level dropped below 70% so they sent me to the ER. Never found out what the cause was, but seem to be OK now after a bunch of fluids. Except I now wonder if when I'm tired if it's normal tired or I'm gong to be back in the ER tired.

If that is you in your avatar it would help if you took that thing off your head.

My prescription arrived and it is correct....Finally!!!!!!

Thinking about why the hell I should pay $2000 for a refrigerator just because the wife wants a specific drawer style......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back