What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Backstreet boys on tour! Too bad , not NSYNC JT hottie lol

Finally got my new glasses and once again the prescription is messed up. Ahhhhh!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Finally got my new glasses and once again the prescription is messed up. Ahhhhh!!!!

Oh no, you did you let the Doc know? I hope they can be fixed soon.

Wirelessly posted

Just a hassel because they want me to "try" these for "awhile" to see if I get use to them. Their so bad, got super dizzy, couldn't see and a major headache. Plus, the glasses had small chips in them. The axis was wrong on both sides and I have astigmatism so it has to be pretty much perfect for me.

I went to another place last year and they were even worse. So, try, try again.

Anyone here at AD going to the WFD Conference in Sydney in October? I'm considering since its only 3 hours away from here.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Wirelessly posted

Just a hassel because they want me to "try" these for "awhile" to see if I get use to them. Their so bad, got super dizzy, couldn't see and a major headache. Plus, the glasses had small chips in them. The axis was wrong on both sides and I have astigmatism so it has to be pretty much perfect for me.

That doesn't sound right at all. You have to put up with a strong prescription that's not good for your eyes. Hang in there and hope things get better :hug:

me too. I have astigmatism.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about coloring my hair black, hmmm

I remember once getting glasses made totally wrong. They reversed the distance and reading portions of the bi-focals, then put the left in place for the right. My right eye is twice as bad as my left eye. Then the lady had the nerve to tell me I didn't know how to wear bifocals. I'd already been wearing them for 10 years.

I've been wearing bifocals a long time too. Twenty years ago I had RK surgery on my eyes. Basically a very old version of lasic surgery. My vision use to be 20/400, after surgery much better. Just seems like no one can get my glasses right.

Wondering, since I went deaf I seem to get nauseous and light headed more often if that is making getting new glasses more difficult? I can't walk a straight line for the life of me, balance is awful, partly to do with my bad knee. Do any of you have this experience?

I'm going to try again today, but I am tired of getting sick by wearing my glasses.

A few months ago my mother told me she wanted rid of a few fig trees. I went to dig a couple up and found that she'd massively underestimated their size. I had to really fight with the root system, and after transplanting them at home I thought I really might have killed them. Just bare branches for months. But last week I noticed one is starting to sprout leaves! I don't know if I'll get figs out of it, probably not this year if at all, but a fig tree with leaves on it is pretty beautiful to me at this point.

amylynne-albums-what-picture6050-fig-tree-new-leaves.jpg

Feel bad that an interpreter showed up for my mammogram appointment today. I have never asked for one, I don't know how to sign. She was very sweet about it though. At least it was good service.

Thinking of the very nice day with my son, his g/f and their little girl at the Flea Market....she broke me in 15 minutes!...:giggle:

I am thinking that I don't want to fly to Newark for work tomorrow.

Wirelessly posted

Angel1989 said:
Feel bad that an interpreter showed up for my mammogram appointment today. I have never asked for one, I don't know how to sign. She was very sweet about it though. At least it was good service.

A+ for the doc :)

thinking of my operation Wensday so many have said it agony,then dr says only need paracetamol,i think dr and me got different perspective about pain..breaking 3bones chopping bunion off then putting screw in foot,he say i will walk out of hospital,it got sting abit

thinking of my operation Wensday so many have said it agony,then dr says only need paracetamol,i think dr and me got different perspective about pain..breaking 3bones chopping bunion off then putting screw in foot,he say i will walk out of hospital,it got sting abit

Good luck, Caz...doesn't seem like it's gonna be painless to me either!....Never had a bunion, but know of someone that did....how do you get them?....From wearing too tight shoes?....(that's what I've heard), but don't know for sure....

As for myself, I go 'round barefoot most time (with socks) and wear my sandals...so I'm sort of "flat-footed" and walk like a duck...:giggle:

from my days when i was beatle fan and i thought high heels were the dogsb****k sexy etc,i would hobble down the road i must have look real plonka.those few years of sexy shoes been lifetime of woe

Your son is a doctor. Maybe he can give you a stronger pain prescription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back