What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of how I hate to be slammed on by my girlfriend.

Bad news: The wire/loop/antenna on my ComPilot stopped working.

Good news: I have a spare.

Bad news: The spare is the longer one which means the ComPilot is down over my belly.

Good news: The short one (and the long one and the ComPilot) are still under warranty.

Bad news: My audi's office does not have a short one available to replace with.

Good news: They expect a shipment next week.

Bad news: The wire/loop/antenna on my ComPilot stopped working.

Good news: I have a spare.

Bad news: The spare is the longer one which means the ComPilot is down over my belly.

Good news: The short one (and the long one and the ComPilot) are still under warranty.

Bad news: My audi's office does not have a short one available to replace with.

Good news: They expect a shipment next week.

Lots of ups and downs for you this morning! :P

The Braves fans should not throw beer bottles on the field because the umpire messed up the infield fly rule. The MLB playoff series is better than one-game playoff.

One bad call messed up the Atlanta Braves entire season in one game.

Last edited:
A little weird wearing nice clothes to work. Still casual, but looks better.

The Braves fans should not throw beer bottles on the field because the umpire messed up the infield fly rule. The MLB playoff series is better than one-game playoff.

One bad call messed up the Atlanta Braves entire season in one game.

I agree the Atlanta fans were out of control. I am happy tho cos my Giants just beat the Reds. Waiting to see who they will play now.

well if other thread about zombi's is right then going to be brain dead soon so not alot to think about...just had big chock pudding and wondering how long before it hits hips will i be lard arse next week, proberly

Sometimes, even when you get out of a bad situation, you just can't get enough distance from it. Life's good, but sometimes you still see that trouble on the horizon. Part of me feels bad, but still glad that I'm not there.

This coming Sunday, is our nine months anniversary, since mio amor and me meet :)

thinking to figure out see day purpose!

Thinking about where I am going to leave Marley when we go on vacation. The lady we planned on using has too many dogs that week. There is a really, really nice doggie hotel close to my daughters house. They charge $55 per night which is crazy. Also, they have not replied to my email I sent a few days ago. I am feeling sick over this. Marley is so, so important to me and I need to find a very special place to watch her. I am running out of time.

Thinking about where I am going to leave Marley when we go on vacation. The lady we planned on using has too many dogs that week. There is a really, really nice doggie hotel close to my daughters house. They charge $55 per night which is crazy. Also, they have not replied to my email I sent a few days ago. I am feeling sick over this. Marley is so, so important to me and I need to find a very special place to watch her. I am running out of time.

If you are willing to go to a business close to your daughter's, I am assuming that it wouldn't be that much harder to get to your daughter's home. Is she in a position to keep Marley?

If you are willing to go to a business close to your daughter's, I am assuming that it wouldn't be that much harder to get to your daughter's home. Is she in a position to keep Marley?

That would be amazing if my daughter could watch Marley. That would always be my first choice. Unfortunately she can not. Starting a new job and she will be traveling that week. So stil searching. I wish I could bring Marley with me. She only weighs 4 pounds so she would fit in my purse.hahahaha But, no dogs allowed on this trip so I am praying something will come up.

That would be amazing if my daughter could watch Marley. That would always be my first choice. Unfortunately she can not. Starting a new job and she will be traveling that week. So stil searching. I wish I could bring Marley with me. She only weighs 4 pounds so she would fit in my purse.hahahaha But, no dogs allowed on this trip so I am praying something will come up.

Get a teenager in your neighborhood to pet sit? Or hire a pet sitting service to come into your home two or three times a day to walk her and feed her?

Get a teenager in your neighborhood to pet sit? Or hire a pet sitting service to come into your home two or three times a day to walk her and feed her?

That what I did when I went to Mexico, I asked one teenager's mother about her taking care of my dog and she mentioned about next door neighbor teenager who doesn't have a job yet, so she will ask her. Few days later the mother came to me and she doesn't want to take care of my dog, because she's only 4ft tall. Mmm....okaaay... however she said that her daughter will be happy to take care of him and they will look after it. So, problem solved.

Well, I dunno if I could leave my doggie at home and 2 weeks and have someone come into check on her/feed/walk her several times a day....It's even hard to leave her for a couple of hours alone...she cries and will sit right by the door until I come home...

When I went into the hospital, the anxiety I felt was pretty bad...the boys said "oh, we will take care of her, don't worry"....they were at school all day, so she jut sat and cried...

It's a dilemma with Pets....but anyhow, Angel..hope something works out good for Marley!

RR Thanks and I feel exactly the same way as you do. Marley never leaves my side. I have to find the perfect place for her or I won't enjoy my trip. I pray something turns up and soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back