What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the "new" glasses...a 3rd prescription...picking them up today and fingers crossed they got it right....Otherwise, am gonna have to ask..."What does that sign say?"....Plus having to go downtown for a dental appt., so I'm gonna have to be able to read the streets signs, and getting the glasses before the dental appt., thank goodness!...Driving downtown Jacksonville (Florida) is a roller coaster of one way streets....rude drivers and crazy jaywalkers....

:lol: I remember swapping a blurry eye chart with the real one in school nurse's office. I doubt it fooled them long (it was from a magazine insert so had some folds), but was a good idea.

Thinking I found a place to leave Marley when we go to Hawaii. Super expensive, but top rated and they have a webcam that I can check in on Marley day and night. I have to take her there Tuesday for a temperament test. This all sounds crazy, but I need her to be safe so I can enjoy are long overdue trip!!!

you enjoy trip better if dog with you less stress.....i thinking about having fiber optics my area getting it i thinking is it good as they say

Thinking about my car. Had the window motors replaced this summer, and now the drivers side panel is half off and several large bolts behind it have popped out. I suspect the new motors are too large, and too much stress on them causing this. The threads look OK, but the holes may have widened. Now I gotta take it back to them for more fixing. I'd let it go if it was just a little loose, but it gets stuck whenever the door is opened and I don't want it to split. Really looking forward to a new car next year. Just gotta get this one through a little longer.

Man, the guy on Intervention last nite had a rough life...just like me. He had rare eye condition and have dyslexia..when he was in six grade, he was on first grade readin level. His father was very hard on him in very cruel way. After he dropped out of high-school, he became an alcoholic..when 22, he was diagnosed blind, legally blind..he only have 3 feet of eyesight. Anyway, he got a job teachin kids with disabilities after finishin rehab. What Im sayin is I know what he went through. He developed anxiety and panic attack. He self-destructed and so did I but not bad as him,though. I did cocaine, hard booze,marijuana,LSD, crystal meth,etc... Today, Im very good citizen. :) The guy was drinkin 130 beers weekly, that's 18.5 beers a day. :eek: ...didnt have to worry about him drinkin and drivin, b/c he cant see anyway. :lol:...I had my fair share of drinkin. :lol: Today, I cant stand the stuff..never want to live the lifestyle..I've witnessed things I wish I hadnt. I cant believe Im standin here stronger than ever. Im at peace with myself. :) Know what? Im extremely lucky Im still here...smh

Man, the guy on Intervention last nite had a rough life...just like me. He had rare eye condition and have dyslexia..when he was in six grade, he was on first grade readin level. His father was very hard on him in very cruel way. After he dropped out of high-school, he became an alcoholic..when 22, he was diagnosed blind, legally blind..he only have 3 feet of eyesight. Anyway, he got a job teachin kids with disabilities after finishin rehab. What Im sayin is I know what he went through. He developed anxiety and panic attack. He self-destructed and so did I but not bad as him,though. I did cocaine, hard booze,marijuana,LSD, crystal meth,etc... Today, Im very good citizen. :) The guy was drinkin 130 beers weekly, that's 18.5 beers a day. :eek: ...didnt have to worry about him drinkin and drivin, b/c he cant see anyway. :lol:...I had my fair share of drinkin. :lol: Today, I cant stand the stuff..never want to live the lifestyle..I've witnessed things I wish I hadnt. I cant believe Im standin here stronger than ever. Im at peace with myself. :) Know what? Im extremely lucky Im still here...smh

Watched that episode too...sure hopes he can stay away fron alcohol...he has a beautiful baby now....

And as for you Tim...:h5:...really great you recovered.

He have anxiety mess destructive life loss on cause pretty life,

mental illness, look likes mental illness serious ruin on weak his process mind! it doesn't work perfect impossibles!!! he problem development to mind, fail to understand risk on his on own responsiblity,

look likes risk!

Thinking of the 2nd debate......gonna be glued to our TV for tonight....

Watched that episode too...sure hopes he can stay away fron alcohol...he has a beautiful baby now....

And as for you Tim...:h5:...really great you recovered.

:ty:

He have anxiety mess destructive life loss on cause pretty life,

mental illness, look likes mental illness serious ruin on weak his process mind! it doesn't work perfect impossibles!!! he problem development to mind, fail to understand risk on his on own responsiblity,

look likes risk!

Yea, the guy learned the hard way just like I did. Stay away from hard-core drugs and you'll be just fine. :cool2:

Was a good debate!....One more to go!...MY guy is moving up and up....and away he goes.....

:zzz: I am thinking what i should take to get better...

Are you sick too? I have been drinking nice warm coffee all day for my throat. I can't seem to stand to drink/eat anything else other than that. Tomorrow, I will try some chicken soup though.

I hate being sick, especially right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wirelessly posted

Gangnam style LOL

Still thinking about an unbelievable thing that happened last night.....

My son took the Shrimp Net out and said he was gonna go shrimping off the dock (as several people were out there)...he came back in about 20 minutes later it seemed....with a bucket full of fish, around 10-15 of them!...It was disbelief!...

He said he threw the shrimp net out just one time...brought it in, it was very heavy...and he was thinking..."I must have caught a shark"!..:giggle:...(no sharks in the river, tho;)....

Instead, the net was full of fish...River Mullet, very big ones!....Sadly, you cannot eat River Mullet caught in brackish water....They are very nasty and eat anything....so he took the bucket and threw them back in....Some people use these River Mullet as bait, tho'....

Was a good debate!....One more to go!...MY guy is moving up and up....and away he goes.....

who is your guy........i watching dancing program and wondering why women dancer got wear flesh colour shoe with everything

I'm thinking and wondering if progress is being made so that we'll have a 82 game NHL season.

Thinking about how expensive vaccines are. My daughter has yet to get her meningitis vaccine for college and just finally made an appt at the health center. She says they'll bill her college account and we can submit the claim to our health insurer. I'm trying to find out from my health insurer how much my co-pay will be if she gets the shot done at a pharmacy instead. Since my daughter is financing her education through loans, I hate for her to add anything new to the fees she already pays. The vaccine costs $133. :shock:

Thinking about how expensive vaccines are. My daughter has yet to get her meningitis vaccine for college and just finally made an appt at the health center. She says they'll bill her college account and we can submit the claim to our health insurer. I'm trying to find out from my health insurer how much my co-pay will be if she gets the shot done at a pharmacy instead. Since my daughter is financing her education through loans, I hate for her to add anything new to the fees she already pays. The vaccine costs $133. :shock:

It is not just vaccines for kids and young adults. Have you had any reason to check on the Shingles vaccine? It seems the full price is $220 and with coverage the co-pay varies very greatly as it can still be well over a hundred or as minor as I think I saw $6. Of course, it appears that I am caught with one of the high ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back