What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR Thanks and I feel exactly the same way as you do. Marley never leaves my side. I have to find the perfect place for her or I won't enjoy my trip. I pray something turns up and soon.

Why can't she go with you?

I have to put hubby first every 25 years!!!! Hahahaha

Thinking about the shots fired into a campaign office in Colorado....that's sad and terrifying news!

Thinking I found a place to leave Marley when we go to Hawaii. Super expensive, but top rated and they have a webcam that I can check in on Marley day and night. I have to take her there Tuesday for a temperament test. This all sounds crazy, but I need her to be safe so I can enjoy are long overdue trip!!!

Last edited:
:cheers:
Thinking I found a place to leave Marley when we go to Hawaii. Super expensive, but top rated and they have a webcab that I can check in on Marley day and night. I have to take her there Tuesday for a temperament test. This all sounds crazy, but I need her to be safe so I can enjoy are long overdue trip!!!

:cheers:

ilive just by north sea, i just see somebody ashes scattered they went out on life boat,there was service on beach then everyone went into pub...pondered on that today

Thinking about how I had a lot of fun in NYC yesterday. My feets are soo sored from walking all over the city with wrong shoes on..So I also am thinking about soaking my feet in a bath tub 1/4 way full of hot water with little epsom salt in it.

Thinking about the minor headaches I've had off and on the last couple of days. Unusual for me. Could be seasonal allergies or maybe from the flu shot I got earlier in the week.

watched felix freefall from space...OMG how amazing was that...i trying to think what he could do to better it...he cant it all been done

all the time wholes 24 hours :/ can't sleep!

Wirelessly posted

Some people on my facebook, don't know about mio amor :/

I'm thinking of all people that were bitten by a cat and what goes on in their mind? Do they get scared, angry, hurt, confused, or do they laugh when cat bites them. Plus was it a surprise attack or were they prepared? A lot to think about!!!

I'm thinking of all people that were bitten by a cat and what goes on in their mind? Do they get scared, angry, hurt, confused, or do they laugh when cat bites them. Plus was it a surprise attack or were they prepared? A lot to think about!!!

:giggle:...our cat jumps on my bed late at night after I'm asleep...several times when I've changed positions while sleeping, the Cat has bitten my foot...scared the bejees out of me!...Once the cat finds a good, warm spot to lay down...don't touch it!...But if he bites my foot again, he's gonna wind up on the floor, you bet'cha!

Thinking about the "new" glasses...a 3rd prescription...picking them up today and fingers crossed they got it right....Otherwise, am gonna have to ask..."What does that sign say?"....Plus having to go downtown for a dental appt., so I'm gonna have to be able to read the streets signs, and getting the glasses before the dental appt., thank goodness!...Driving downtown Jacksonville (Florida) is a roller coaster of one way streets....rude drivers and crazy jaywalkers....

Thinking about my daughter. She's not doing well in school and I wonder how much of it is from living situation with her mom. I don't like the schools where I live, though. And they'd be in day care a lot since I work long hours. Then on weekends when I did get to see them, they'd be off to visit their mom.

Also thinking about doing the right thing. It's not so hard to know what's right and to do that, but sometimes it just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back