What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
RR that is horrible and I am really, really sorry you have to live with those memories.

When my son died we thought it would be too much with a tiny little casket. We went with cremation which has it's bad images/memories too.

My sympathies to you too, Angel...2 of my grandkids died also, one cremated and the other one we had a funeral...and remembering too...there is a time to mourn and a time to weep....Death affects all of us. But we must go on...as Life is for the Living.....

Plus water tends to dry the skin, not moisturize it. S/he should stick to her profession and not try to be a dermatologist too.

I agree, I wanted to say something to her but I did not want to insult her. And some baby oil has mineral oil in it which is really bad for your skin. Mineral oil is really and used in a lot cheap hand lotions.

Yes...life in prison...many years ago...

Good ! I hope he rot in HELL! My dad almost shot my mom by accident . Dad had his double barrel rifle in the kitchen and was showing the family how to hold the rifle to the ground encase it was loaded. Then dad pulled the trigger and the rifle when off! If he had held it out he would shot our mom , he forgot it was loaded. Dad did kill the water heater , water was all over the basement floor and we had a big hole in the kitchen floor .

Not only shot 3 times, she was murdered...happened 2-3 weeks after I became deaf....

whoa, now that's a hard time, so sorry to learn this had happened. funerals is for the living..i wont say more.
aside opinions about funerals...
i cant imagine what you (RR) went through in that such a short span of time, lots of shocks...must have been awful!

whoa, now that's a hard time, so sorry to learn this had happened. funerals is for the living..i wont say more.
aside opinions about funerals...
i cant imagine what you (RR) went through in that such a short span of time, lots of shocks...must have been awful!

Thanks, Grummer....Life can and does deal you many hard blows....As for my "Mamma"...her large picture has always been on the wall above my bed....so I do look at her everyday...most times for "guidance" and strength, along with a higher power, of course....She was a very strong and simple woman with 6 children left behind....We've all grown up now....we've all moved on. But we do have our memories intact of course :wave:

tumblr_m0yq7z9dhU1r5gjkuo1_250.gif

i thinking should i take hot water bottle to bed so cold

I'm thinking I am too sore to do the happy dance. I just paid off my car!!!!!!

Yaaaaaa!...Singing......"No more car payments...no more car payments"!.....Psssstttt...have ya seen the new 2013 Lincolns?....Awesome!...:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:

Congratulations! I know how that must feel
:)

Congrats Kristina!

Doesn't that feel wonderful?? :D

I'm dreading going out and sweeping the patio again. Because after it rained more of that yucky stuff fell and it's wet and sticks to the cement. But if I don't the dogs are tromping all over it.

And it's all over the front too. I have been tracking it into the car!

Wirelessly posted

I am happily taken <3

I think so new laptop 750gb :) hee hee lol wow lots of larger! I have 3 laptops lol

Thinking the lady that delivers our mail is an absolute lazy idiot. I was out yesterday with my daughter. Hubby had taken MIL to the hairdresser. My mother, son and both dogs were home. My dog will bark if someone knocks on the door. He will even bark if there's someone in the driveway. Both times after barking, he will sit at the door after letting me know. Well, I'm not sure what happened, but the lady across the street comes over yesterday when I got home to let me know that the USPS person left a package at her house for me from Amazon. I went over and got it. In the mailbox was a notification that another package will be waiting at the main Post Office (4 miles from home). Why could this lady not knock on the door? Son was on my computer without headphones and it is just 4 feet from the front door. He said my dog was on the love seat that is even closer to the door. My mother was in her chair another 5 feet away reading a book. To top it off, we found that another package of ours from DoggyLoot was left on MIL's front porch. Both these packages left with others all had my address on them. I know the one waiting for me to pick it up also has my correct address on it.

We have a bunch of us in the neighborhood who are all getting in together with a letter to the PostMaster about this person. Since she took over the route, we neighbors have all learned more about each other than we really wanted to. Who knew that the lady from the Catholic church who is very straight-laced in her values gets orders from and sex-toy company?

lousy cold,and thinking i crave for ciggi but i holding in

Thinking the lady that delivers our mail is an absolute lazy idiot. I was out yesterday with my daughter. Hubby had taken MIL to the hairdresser. My mother, son and both dogs were home. My dog will bark if someone knocks on the door. He will even bark if there's someone in the driveway. Both times after barking, he will sit at the door after letting me know. Well, I'm not sure what happened, but the lady across the street comes over yesterday when I got home to let me know that the USPS person left a package at her house for me from Amazon. I went over and got it. In the mailbox was a notification that another package will be waiting at the main Post Office (4 miles from home). Why could this lady not knock on the door? Son was on my computer without headphones and it is just 4 feet from the front door. He said my dog was on the love seat that is even closer to the door. My mother was in her chair another 5 feet away reading a book. To top it off, we found that another package of ours from DoggyLoot was left on MIL's front porch. Both these packages left with others all had my address on them. I know the one waiting for me to pick it up also has my correct address on it.

We have a bunch of us in the neighborhood who are all getting in together with a letter to the PostMaster about this person. Since she took over the route, we neighbors have all learned more about each other than we really wanted to. Who knew that the lady from the Catholic church who is very straight-laced in her values gets orders from and sex-toy company?

:shock: ooooohhh!

Thinking how stupid I am to take one shot of whatever hard liquor last night with my friends because I have a headache today. Only ONE shot and bam! I do not tolerate hard liquor very well at all. Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back