What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i about to have two shots hope no head ache i no tolerate hard liquor but the hang over put me mind off nicotine withdrawal,no win really

Thinking of my Flower Garden....worked all AM and part of the evening with it...exhausted but satisfied!....Getting ready for fresh mulch to spread and more hanging colorful flowers and pots....ahhhh...Spring is here...

is it your evening cos it my evening now...8.30pm...sat here watching bloody cats shating on my Spring floweres...250 daffodils put in and every cat clubed together to dig them out leave their shit in in exchange.3 daffs left flowering
i love cats but every so often the water hose is useful

is it your evening cos it my evening now...8.30pm...sat here watching bloody cats shating on my Spring floweres...250 daffodils put in and every cat clubed together to dig them out leave their shit in in exchange.3 daffs left flowering
i love cats but every so often the water hose is useful

Oh my....believe there is something you can buy at the hardware store that will keep these Cats out....I've never had a problem like that. The only problem, but not really a problem is the squirrels....they knock over things and come up on the Patio..and of course my Cat is giving them the "evil eye"...his tail twitching and all....(and probably his mouth watering)...:lol:..and right now. it is 4:34pm here....

Thinking of my Flower Garden....worked all AM and part of the evening with it...exhausted but satisfied!....Getting ready for fresh mulch to spread and more hanging colorful flowers and pots....ahhhh...Spring is here...

I love doing my yard with flowers. I am in the middle of it as well. :)

love her or hate her RIP margaret..thinking sad see strong lady so weak and feeble

Thinking some people who I thought were friends are turning out to not be.

Thinking I overdid fun yesterday. Really feeling it after 2hrs of full-court basketball with 20 somethings.

I had a weird dream last night , I was in an auto accident, a car hit me and the other car rolled over. I when on line today to read the daily news and saw that there was an accident last night and a car did roll over! Freaky! I guess this could be ESP

I had a weird dream last night , I was in an auto accident, a car hit me and the other car rolled over. I when on line today to read the daily news and saw that there was an accident last night and a car did roll over! Freaky! I guess this could be ESP

happens every min of the day not freaky

I am in a much better mood as I have taken steps to remove that person from everything and have gotten a surprise in the mail for daughter and she is so over the moon, that her mood is contagious.

I am in a much better mood as I have taken steps to remove that person from everything and have gotten a surprise in the mail for daughter and she is so over the moon, that her mood is contagious.

I been thinking about it too, I'm glad she's happy with the computer I gave her!!

Yep, I donated computer to KristinaB after her computer quit, so I decided to give her used but great HP computer. It look like everything went really well!!

Yeaaaayyy!!!

I'm a little disappointed that my computer died for good. Been giving me problems for a little while now. So until I go buy another one ill be on my iPad or iPhone.

Good grief!!! Major snowstorm on the way. WTH is Spring??

Do people really watch reality shows like 'Splash '??? I can't believe I am paying for cable TV when they had so much crap on TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back