What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol_dog_LOL-s500x511-48063-580.jpg

Wirelessly posted

I really find touch screen iphone annoying!

i thinking i had 6days no arguments husband came home today record this time,just under 10mins before bitching started usually 5mins

Dang rascally wabbit (Easter Bunny). I've been off my diet since Sunday morning. :lol:

amylynne-albums-what-picture5969-cake.jpg

I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Wicked good.

I thinking to new LG touch tv :P bigger and install dvrs moder larger lots of awesome pretty good!

Dang rascally wabbit (Easter Bunny). I've been off my diet since Sunday morning. :lol:

I decided to give up my diet since I'm such a failure at it. So what did I eat today?

1 bagel, a Starbucks tea, and some salsa and chips.

I'm done with food for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So NOW my body decides it doesn't want to eat HUGE meals....

Survey

Hey guys, I'm working on a survey to better enhance the internet experience Deaf and HOH members. Would anyone be willing to participate?

I'm thinking about the day when I can pay my car off. Once that's done - both our vehicles will be paid off.

I am also thinking about hubby. He is quitting one of his jobs. His new job pays better and the old job keeps cutting hours and he can't do both.

Oh my!....looks so yummy...gonna get in the kitchen to look for something sweet....

I hope you found something good!

I have come to feel that cake is primarily an icing delivery system.

(At least this icing. The cake is great, but I'm a cream cheese junkie.)

Unicorn poop cupcakes. Sold at a bakery near me.

Mothers-Day_008.jpg

Am thinking about my 16 yr. old today....going to get his Driver's Permit at the DMV.....*snif*.....my "baby" has grown up!....P.S. ....a "sympathy" card would be appreciated from anyone....:giggle:...having to ride around with a teenager...oh my!....I'm a nervous wreck....

Am thinking about my 16 yr. old today....going to get his Driver's Permit at the DMV.....*snif*.....my "baby" has grown up!....P.S. ....a "sympathy" card would be appreciated from anyone....:giggle:...having to ride around with a teenager...oh my!....I'm a nervous wreck....

Does that mean your last son, the baby son? :cry:

Does that mean your last son, the baby son? :cry:

Yes...he's my last one...others are now 21and 18....the time flies...seems like yesterday he was only "6"...and a terror! :giggle:...but he's managed to become a mature, fine young man...and off for college next year....guessing the tears are not gonna stop anytime soon....:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back