What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Spring Break which starts this Friday. I just cannot wait.

when people are done posting here do you log out each time or just shut down your computer? I log out each time. I keep clicking on 'remember me'
and does not work.

is thinking these communist youth groups is a bunch of clueless naive boys who have too much time on their hands, blaming others for their shortcomings... perhaps they should go travel to North Korea and see it for themselves..... especially its world largest prisoner camp.

@ Union Square in NYC. these group's called "Red Youth". He was waving a North Korean flag, supporting them.

5721_10102468969582049_1561264765_n.jpg

Is that a photo from a news paper or did you take it yourself and post it here without getting the men permission?

when people are done posting here do you log out each time or just shut down your computer? I log out each time. I keep clicking on 'remember me'
and does not work.

I don't log out, just close the browser and it remembers me. Also, you need to have cookies enabled. I cleared my cookies yesterday, so I had to log back in today.

oh crappy oh see lots of leg rest , it is pretty not easy,!

Thinking...2 more days 2 more days 2 more days!

i thinking it so cold here by north sea that my heating bill going to be horrendus..the heat giving me head ache but perishing when turn it off...also thinking about baking a cake not sure what kind

I get 2 new kitties today. Oreo is a 3 y/o white with a little bit of black "marshmallow" and Socks is a teenager tuxedo, black with 4 white paws and a little white on the face. My Sammy has more white than that.

Got some prints back from photo lab for a roll from 1998. Picture of Dad with my aunt in Williamsburg. A couple of me and some of a nephew and some pets. I was pretty happy then looking at the pictures. Even had a worse job than now. :hmm:

Sitting here getting ticked off. I had a 4 o'clock appointment with my orthopedic surgeon today to check my broken leg. Hubby would leave work 2 hours early, come pick me up and then the doctors office is about an hour drive from home.

Why can't these places remember I am deaf and can't use the friggin phone. It's in my records to call my husbands cel if anything comes up. I would have been so mad if we went through all that and he wasn't there.

Curious how others here handle stuff like this???????

Sitting here getting ticked off. I had a 4 o'clock appointment with my orthopedic surgeon today to check my broken leg. Hubby would leave work 2 hours early, come pick me up and then the doctors office is about an hour drive from home.

Why can't these places remember I am deaf and can't use the friggin phone. It's in my records to call my husbands cel if anything comes up. I would have been so mad if we went through all that and he wasn't there.

Curious how others here handle stuff like this???????

Everyone from veterinarian, dentist, to doctor all text message or email me which comes right to my vibrating phone and I know immediately what is happening.

Maybe it would be best to give them the method to contact you, and then they will realize they have to use it, if you can't take a phone call .

That would be great if they could just remember to do it. Maybe I just won't list my home number anymore at all these places. I brought Marley to the groomer the other day and reminded them I am deaf so to just call my cel when she was done. I told them when I see your number I will know Marley is done and I will come get her. I watched her write that all down and they still called my home phone only. I think they look at their computers only and not the actual paperwork.

That would be great if they could just remember to do it. Maybe I just won't list my home number anymore at all these places. I brought Marley to the groomer the other day and reminded them I am deaf so to just call my cel when she was done. I told them when I see your number I will know Marley is done and I will come get her. I watched her write that all down and they still called my home phone only. I think they look at their computers only and not the actual paperwork.

We haven't had a land line phone since our kids left home, so I am sure that makes a difference.

They have to contact me in the only possible way.

We haven't had a land line phone since our kids left home, so I am sure that makes a difference.

They have to contact me in the only possible way.

I tell everyone our land line is for the kids. I actually told the vet today that our land line was for the animals and he cracked up laughing.

Anxious for my ASL class on Monday.
However, in pain due to a wisdom too extraction and a biopsy. It's been a painful Spring break. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back