What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I hate weekends in my house.

Thinking of how late we slept this AM....due to the rain and overcast skies....woke up and thought it was around 5AM....but hells bells...it was 11:30am....still rainy and overcast...doesn't seem like a Saturday in the Spring...can't wait to get outside and work on my flower garden...but in the rain...no way...hoping for a beter sunny day tomorrow.

It looked like spring (sunny late in the day)
It sounded like spring (birds)
It seemed like spring (put my new lawn mower in the shed)
Feels like Feb (brr)

It looked like spring (sunny late in the day)
It sounded like spring (birds)
It seemed like spring (put my new lawn mower in the shed)
Feels like Feb (brr)
Did you get the electric one you were thinking about?

It just stopped snowing here. I am in the banana belt here in Alaska right now. We are all tired of winter eager for spring the days are really getting longer now.

Still thinking and "burping" over the delicious fish fillet dinner I fixed....we don't eat much fish, just seafood...but I'm gonna cook more fish!

Shouldn't have eaten pizza. Had great workout today, and put a bit of a damper on it now. Did get to play some good ball with some 20 somethings.

Still thinking and "burping" over the delicious fish fillet dinner I fixed....we don't eat much fish, just seafood...but I'm gonna cook more fish!

What a coincidence. Just the other day I was thinking how no one posts that they are having fish for supper. We eat a lot of fish, particularly salmon and tilapia ... usually twice a week. Glad to see that I am not completely alone in the fish department :lol:.

What a coincidence. Just the other day I was thinking how no one posts that they are having fish for supper. We eat a lot of fish, particularly salmon and tilapia ... usually twice a week. Glad to see that I am not completely alone in the fish department :lol:.

Ditto that...I like Tuna and Grouper also and of course Flounder...always baked...it's good for ya!...Gonna cook more fish...

is thinking these communist youth groups is a bunch of clueless naive boys who have too much time on their hands, blaming others for their shortcomings... perhaps they should go travel to North Korea and see it for themselves..... especially its world largest prisoner camp.

@ Union Square in NYC. these group's called "Red Youth". He was waving a North Korean flag, supporting them.

5721_10102468969582049_1561264765_n.jpg

Did you get the electric one you were thinking about?

Got a B&D (MM875 I think) that I'm 99% sure is what I had before branded under the Craftsman name. It has really good reviews.

Got a B&D (MM875 I think) that I'm 99% sure is what I had before branded under the Craftsman name. It has really good reviews.

It really does pay off to check out every prospective buy on the internet first. I have had B&D stuff and it lasted well for the price.
It is still snowing up here LoveBlue we are all ready for spring. I just talked to a friend 200 miles north of here and it was 20 some below zero there last night and ten inches of snow with gusting winds yesterday... whoa that sounds too much like winter!

SNOW

We finally got some significant snow this winter. Oh, wait, it's spring, isn't it. And by significant, I mean only a few inches, but that's the most we've gotten this winter/spring. And it should be all gone by the end of the week. :D

FB is really ticking me off. I can't get on right now "due to a site issue", last week, I was sent a message that I was being reported as a scammer/spammer, and then there's been other issues.

I'm thinking about financial troubles. I bet those bill collectors do something like this...."It's totally worth it, so do we have a deal...no hidden charges":deal: 3rd month comes around... You look at the bill :dizzy: ....Those bill collectors turn into these at night :devil:

Thinking about a few things to do before my right knee surgery but hoping to work some stuff out and see what happens.. ahh..

I wonder what ASL words cats can sign with their own paws?;

Calm down
On
Off
Greater than
Less than
Stability
Pay attention
After
Before
Whatever

Status