What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slim pickings on craigslist for motorcycles that aren't almost brand new or stripped to the frame in the $500 price range. According to the guy a valve needs replacing on it and it needs fluids and a new battery. Seems doable.

Valve on a motorcycle.... Have fun with that one.... :giggle:

I am thinking about the weekend so I can sleep in.

Urm. Thinking about my SPM (Malaysia Certificate of Education) . Its not too good but enough to continue studies in any colleges or University. Just graduated from school. But just wondering much how can I failed my additional mathematics. My exam slip looks horrible with grades G for Addmaths. Lol nvm its doesnt matter anymore i would forget about it and see my other 8 subjects in the slip.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Thinking, how do I keep my son to keep up talking with me more in the near future. I learned that he told me that his friend showed up at our home little late. He stayed at our home for a short time then he left. I asked him, if hes ok. He said, that his friend is fine, just want to share the gossip. He told my son that he got invitied from slightly older guy ( like 15 yrs old) to his house and the older guy made a pass at him. It made him uncomfortable and pushed him away. He left the house and stopped by our house to see my son. They talked about it. I told him if his friend is hurt or anything that he needs to tell me that i have to make sure that everythings OK. My son assured me that his friend is fine, and just pushed him away. then everythings fine. I ll keep my eyes on my son and his friend because they both are only 10 yrs old! I told him that if his frined feels very uncomfortable then he needs to talk to his parents. My son said he will. oh boy!

Is there mental tunnel syndrome caused by doing the same, inane tasks everyday?

Thinking, how do I keep my son to keep up talking with me more in the near future. I learned that he told me that his friend showed up at our home little late. He stayed at our home for a short time then he left. I asked him, if hes ok. He said, that his friend is fine, just want to share the gossip. He told my son that he got invitied from slightly older guy ( like 15 yrs old) to his house and the older guy made a pass at him. It made him uncomfortable and pushed him away. He left the house and stopped by our house to see my son. They talked about it. I told him if his friend is hurt or anything that he needs to tell me that i have to make sure that everythings OK. My son assured me that his friend is fine, and just pushed him away. then everythings fine. I ll keep my eyes on my son and his friend because they both are only 10 yrs old! I told him that if his frined feels very uncomfortable then he needs to talk to his parents. My son said he will. oh boy!
Wow, that's a heavy situation to deal with. I hope the boy can talk to his parents.

Is there mental tunnel syndrome caused by doing the same, inane tasks everyday?

:giggle:...I got it too...Streak down the street...do something different and daring!....Get a Tatt...even dye ur hair purple....

Wow, that's a heavy situation to deal with. I hope the boy can talk to his parents.

I know. I made sure that my son know how I feel about how people does to other people are wrong. I hope my son will continue to share with me so he can feel comfortable talking to me about anything.

But again, I have to be careful if his friend is telling the truth or not.

Actually maybe later i will. But i do need a bigger tank and experince with saltwater fish

Um, okay. If you wanna do that, I hope you enjoy it. Sharks aren't for me, big or small (Like those tiger sharks).

After asking my roomate if she'd mind looking at my attempt at a resume, I received a reply via email attacking me personally and saying things like "nobody gives a shit" about things I put on my resume. I told her before she read it I'm crap at resumes and I don't have anything I can put on one to make me look good.

Just yesterday with a rental agreement she wrote an email to me first and took shots at me personally, but I let it go, I replied today and let her know I didn't appreciate what she said and set a few things straight.

I kind of had that feeling before I moved in that this wasn't going to work out, but that's fine, I'm thinking of leaving very soon for Virginia and hope to get into vocational rehab training in the next few months. It's a shame, I like it out west, but it just isn't working out here. Can't find work, living with the feeling of underlying hostility and I do miss my motorcycle and other feelings.

Going to stay positive (Or at least try or pretend here) and think of this not as a failure, but me getting away for the winter and starting HRT too.

I did learn apparently I can rip a corner of a paper off and that should suffice for my resume.. :/

VR and VA offices each provide free resume preparation services. There are also online sources.

I don't know what experience your roommate has preparing resumes but it sure doesn't sound like a professional background. I think you asked the wrong person for help.

Soon to be leaving to pick up my oldest son...long drive over there....was hoping he and his g/f could work out their problems...but it seems the opposite. She's a nice girl and I really liked her....Lots of stuff to pick up!....Guessing too...my house is gonna be sort of like a "Heartbreak Hotel"..and "Call Me...Maybe?"......:giggle:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back