What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well love has it's risks. Glad you are there for him that he can come home to. I wasn't able to come home once I left the nest. My room had been occupied by another member of the family. Instead I camped out in the living room for a few days while I quickly looked for another apartment. Luckily that was only a week I think.

Took me 2 days...but I got it all straightened out....Just took him back to his apartment...and all seems "well"....It's "young love"...but a good love!...She's nice and I do like her a lot...my son is just an a**hole sometimes....Glad to be back home where it's more quieter!...:lol:

Thinking of starting a new thread, and I'm putting this here because I'm busy and I might forget.

I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up. Wait I do that every night........

I'm trying to decide if I want to read more of my book Infinite Jest, watch more Sons of Anarchy, or watch the movie Elysium.

I just read the list of people attending my High School class reunion. How pathetic...16 people on the list. I have absolutely no desire of attending.

usa+up+all+night+rhonda+shear+interview+tv+store+online.png

I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up. Wait I do that every night........

I'm trying to decide if I want to read more of my book Infinite Jest, watch more Sons of Anarchy, or watch the movie Elysium.

Thinking how proud I am of my 17 year old who got a medical summer internship in DC! Glad to have a smart kiddo!

Thinking did a member named mlb 10th inning really post 13 pages of baseball scores entirely all by himself??? :laugh2:

Beginning getting knowed up on snowmobiles with 4 stroke engines. I have reached a point in life where breathing exhaust fumes is no longer good times.

I'm thinking that if ASL students needed someone to interview, I'll be willing to interview. I only ask that you have at least 50 posts here on Alldeaf first. I'll promise to not bring up topics about cats clapping or deaf ferrets learning ASL. I'm doing that as I want ASL students to see that deaf people are assets to our society.

I'm thinking that if ASL students needed someone to interview, I'll be willing to interview. I only ask that you have at least 50 posts here on Alldeaf first. I'll promise to not bring up topics about cats clapping or deaf ferrets learning ASL. I'm doing that as I want ASL students to see that deaf people are assets to our society.

Thats really nice of you to iffer yourself. There will probably be a lot of students taking the offer

He spent about 12 hours all night doing 13 pages and almost 400 posts about scoreboards. Thinking he wasted his own time as no one seems interested. :lol:

Thinking did a member named mlb 10th inning really post 13 pages of baseball scores entirely all by himself??? :laugh2:

He spent about 12 hours all night doing 13 pages and almost 400 posts about scoreboards. Thinking he wasted his own time as no one seems interested. :lol:

He must have been extremely bored to be doing that all night. Wow.

I am thinking why do I trust people so easily when experiences tells me not to.....

Thinking I will NOT miss the episode of "Bates Motel" tonight!...Doors Locked?....*check*....Blinds Closed?....*check*...Do Not Disturb Sign on the Door Knobs?....*check*....CAT in the Laundry Room:....*double check*...

Thinking of Carl Jung's theories in psychology. Nit sure if he was crazy or i dont get what he says. I feel like im readying Freud's psychosexual stages of development...

Thinking of Carl Jung's theories in psychology. Nit sure if he was crazy or i dont get what he says. I feel like im readying Freud's psychosexual stages of development...

Dizzying info much?

It is close to 8 clock. I'm thinking about watch Switched at Birth Spring finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back