What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the imperial valley, i dont have one now but as soon as im in my new house you more than welcome saavik!!! And i think it is the spiciest. Sd is 2 hours away from here.

5 hour drive for burritos.. Better be life changingly good..lol

I live in the imperial valley, i dont have one now but as soon as im in my new house you more than welcome saavik!!! And i think it is the spiciest. Sd is 2 hours away from here.

Oops. My bad.

Am thinking about my "middle" son's "new pad"....:shock:...Moving in March 1st...he took me by there to "show it off"....:giggle:...The porch was falling down, a window AC...and $600.00/mo....It's a mobile home...not a good area.

But thinking back...I lived in a dump too (my first apartment)...and thought it was "heaven"....Good thing my son has a roommate tho', around 6'4, 220 lbs....

Getting up things for him to use now....been a long day for me.

RR...It's very hard for me to see my kids struggle. I struggled and didn't have anyone who could really help. I remember using nail polish to stop the runs in my nylons for work, living on Top Romain and just barely squeaking by until pay day. Builds character though is what I tell myself. Your a terrific mom and I am sure he knows you have his back if needed.

RR...It's very hard for me to see my kids struggle. I struggled and didn't have anyone who could really help. I remember using nail polish to stop the runs in my nylons for work, living on Top Romain and just barely squeaking by until pay day. Builds character though is what I tell myself. Your a terrific mom and I am sure he knows you have his back if needed.

Oh!...had forgotten about using the nail polish for my nylons...:giggle:...Nylons were a "must" back in "them thar' days"...even my mother would have 10-15 pairs drying in the bathrom...I followed suite..and panty hose were awesome...Nowadays...haven't worn any in a long time.

We did talk today and he knows if something happens he can always come Home...

I wish things now days were as simple as they were on The Waltons ...

I wish things now days were as simple as they were on The Waltons ...

No you don't! You really don't see what you're saying... :laugh2: It would be boring! Plus, I amm not a descretionary girl to mind manners all the time! lol

Oh!...had forgotten about using the nail polish for my nylons...:giggle:...Nylons were a "must" back in "them thar' days"...even my mother would have 10-15 pairs drying in the bathrom...I followed suite..and panty hose were awesome...Nowadays...haven't worn any in a long time.

We did talk today and he knows if something happens he can always come Home...

Rockin and Angel you don't go back quite far enough for this but an aunt of mine had quite a home business into the 1950's repairing runners in nylons. It was the stretch ones coming out that ruined her business. I barely learned how to do it as a kid but never did get good or learned the part of using thread to secure the end without it showing. She had several of the tools used to do it and I have them. They have come in handy for runners in other knits and pulling snags through even other fabrics.

Rockin and Angel you don't go back quite far enough for this but an aunt of mine had quite a home business into the 1950's repairing runners in nylons. It was the stretch ones coming out that ruined her business. I barely learned how to do it as a kid but never did get good or learned the part of using thread to secure the end without it showing. She had several of the tools used to do it and I have them. They have come in handy for runners in other knits and pulling snags through even other fabrics.

Interesting....I'm quite a few years younger then RR (sorry RR) :giggle:but I always wore suits, nylons and heals to work. We never, ever wore flats. I use to wear heals with my jeans. I remeber one time wearing pants and my son woke up and looked at me and said "your wearing that to work" funny how things change.
I wore heals every so often working in the Pharmacy, but pretty much ended up wearing flat comfortable shoes since we stood for 10-12 hours. I hate trying to put on nylons, especially with nails.:giggle:

There's a lot of crazy online right now :D ima make some popcorn

Interesting....I'm quite a few years younger then RR (sorry RR) :giggle:but I always wore suits, nylons and heals to work. We never, ever wore flats. I use to wear heals with my jeans. I remeber one time wearing pants and my son woke up and looked at me and said "your wearing that to work" funny how things change.
I wore heals every so often working in the Pharmacy, but pretty much ended up wearing flat comfortable shoes since we stood for 10-12 hours. I hate trying to put on nylons, especially with nails.:giggle:

Remember too that 2 of my sisters worked in a Hoisery Factory...I tried it for 2 weeks...and my Gawd!...I quit and got a job elsewhere with twice the $$ at the time....Never worked in a factory since then.

I thought this was funny.....
IMG_54198733566084_zps65117278.jpg
"i didn't have enough to buy roses. But intention is what counts, right?"

I know it may be random but have been thinking of getting a geocaching travel bug tattoo on my right wrist.

I am so proud of Porkie! She walked the line for the Bulldog Beauty Contest. People snapped pics of her as if she was Paris Hilton lol I love my little angel <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so proud of Porkie! She walked the line for the Bulldog Beauty Contest. People snapped pics of her as if she was Paris Hilton lol I love my little angel <3

Bet that was a lot of fun!....As for my Doggie...she don't feel she is Paris Hilton...she knows and acts that she is!...:giggle:...pssst...My Doggie has an "admirer"....some very small dog, obviously male...comes by my yard often, tail wagging as if to say..."Come on out, girl!"....But,,oh No!....that dog has to be "rich and handsome" before my Doggie will say "yes!"...(But she does leave "pig ears" out there for him....:giggle:...My doggie won't have anything to do with Pig Ears...a friend gave her to them..she stuck up her nose.

Lol cute. Gotta go after daddy war bucks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back