What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, tacos. If there was a Taco Bell nearby, I'd make a run for it. As it is, the only thing close enough to here is KFC and McDonald's. Taco Bell is 4 miles away, , so that's not an option.

Mark make tacos at home yourself. Food is always better who you cook and prepare it.

Ooh, tacos. If there was a Taco Bell nearby, I'd make a run for it. As it is, the only thing close enough to here is KFC and McDonald's. Taco Bell is 4 miles away, , so that's not an option.

Mark if you ever come to this area i shall take you to eat real tacos!!!!

Market he tacos at home yourself. Food is always better who you cook and prepare it.

The ground beef for tacos isn't cheap, and although I know how to make them, it's been a while. I have a few things I'd need to get to make tacos, and I don't have the funds now to get them. Maybe next month.

Am thinking about my "middle" son's "new pad"....:shock:...Moving in March 1st...he took me by there to "show it off"....:giggle:...The porch was falling down, a window AC...and $600.00/mo....It's a mobile home...not a good area.

But thinking back...I lived in a dump too (my first apartment)...and thought it was "heaven"....Good thing my son has a roommate tho', around 6'4, 220 lbs....

Getting up things for him to use now....been a long day for me.

Lol. Not really but then im used to the spice. We shall figure it out.

You're in California and you aren't offering me tacos? I'm just next door in Nevada. :cool2: But really, I'm a girl who likes burritos more than tacos, so is there amazing real burritos there?

Lol. Not really but then im used to the spice. We shall figure it out.

Yes you are. However, when I make tacos, I use seasoned salt and garlic salt, along with taco seasoning. That's pretty strong stuff itself.

You come here saavik and you shall have tacos, burritos, toratas and whatever else i can use to get people fat. Lol

Man I miss Mexico. She loved me Nd I her.

Haven't been back since oooooo 2007 when I moved back to canuckistan
I think it's time to head back down but given why and how I left .......

Oh Mexico I miss you

You come here saavik and you shall have tacos, burritos, toratas and whatever else i can use to get people fat. Lol

Where in California are you? Is it a long way from Las Vegas (Where I am) and do you have a couch for me to surf while I visit?

What is ghost pepper? I've never heard of that before.

It's the hottest pepper in the world if I remember correctly. I've had it and it certainly is quite picante.

Where in California are you? Is it a long way from Las Vegas (Where I am) and do you have a couch for me to surf while I visit?

It's the hottest pepper in the world if I remember correctly. I've had it and it certainly is quite picante.

Dreamer is way down near San Deigo, and it's probably too far away from where you're at.

And no, I don't want some of that, thank you. I don't need my face becoming tomato red and burning up. I'll pass.

I live in the imperial valley, i dont have one now but as soon as im in my new house you more than welcome saavik!!! And i think it is the spiciest. Sd is 2 hours away from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back