What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out through Facebook that one of my high school classmates died Sunday night. Heart attack.....I can't believe it, she was 4 months younger than me, 38. That's way too young for heart attacks......

LOL I am between Statesville and Charlotte- Statesville is about 30 miles north of me. Don't know how much we have here but heard on the news earlier that all we will get is snow- the ice is hitting Charlotte though.

I've been down to Woodleaf 2006 or 2007 to pick up a collie I adopted ... but haven't been to Charlotte in years.

Just thinking how much jealously I am having for my family. Why?

My mother, father and my 2 little sisters going to U.S.A for 4 - 5 weeks, this Christmas. What made me jealous, because since I went to USA and met my deaf friends there, I want to come along, but I am too expensive and I want to go! :mad2:

My mother has asked me to housesit the family home for 4 -5 weeks with the family dog :pissed: Oh well.

The thing is my parents have not been to the U.S for the past 15 years so it will be the first time in 15 years they are flying to the U.S

When someone younger than you dies of heart attack, it makes you realize life is precious. We all can go anytime.

Just thinking how much jealously I am having for my family. Why?

My mother, father and my 2 little sisters going to U.S.A for 4 - 5 weeks, this Christmas. What made me jealous, because since I went to USA and met my deaf friends there, I want to come along, but I am too expensive and I want to go! :mad2:

My mother has asked me to housesit the family home for 4 -5 weeks with the family dog :pissed: Oh well.

The thing is my parents have not been to the U.S for the past 15 years so it will be the first time in 15 years they are flying to the U.S

why did they decide you should stay home? cuz you've already been to the states?

why did they decide you should stay home? cuz you've already been to the states?

VACATION is not CHEAP. Some parents cant afford older kids anymore. My parents stopped supporting me when I was 18. :dunno2:

VACATION is not CHEAP. Some parents cant afford older kids anymore. My parents stopped supporting me when I was 18. :dunno2:

he has a job. he should be able to pay for himself :hmm:

I am thinking about how cute some gifs are like this one for example:

wind-up-dog.gif

I'm thinking my pup is not happy with me. She has been crated in the front room until I get things together. She is going through her first heat and I had to buy supplies. Will get them on her soon. She will be getting spayed in either August or September.

March Madness . I bought Iowa Cyclone colored tube twists.

(And Syracuse in case Iowa doesn't make it all the way to the Final Four.) :P

like this??
ff_1384352_xl.jpg
If not show me!!

No, the bracelet is cool but these are just for hearing aid tubes. And the kid who has the company gives a percentage to charity. :) And I like seeing kids do good deeds.

29orci8.jpg
Cyclones

2daiqtl.jpg
Syracuse

I think its creepy how people are going crazy buying stuff dor valentine's day

Found out through Facebook that one of my high school classmates died Sunday night. Heart attack.....I can't believe it, she was 4 months younger than me, 38. That's way too young for heart attacks......

Sad....too young to die...and it happened to a friend of mine too...he was at a bar and somebody put something into his drink...he had a heart attack and he was in his late 30's too...he survived but had to take meds among other things to check his heart rate....

No, the bracelet is cool but these are just for hearing aid tubes. And the kid who has the company gives a percentage to charity. :) And I like seeing kids do good deeds.

29orci8.jpg
Cyclones

2daiqtl.jpg
Syracuse

Oh!! that is SO cool!! does this kid sell online???

Thinking why people are feeding the troll that started the thread at Have you ever wanted to be another nationality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back