What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to fix it yourself? Go to local pharmacy store and pick up a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and a baby nose sucker. get two bowls - one for liquid and other to get liquid coming out of your ear. In one bowl fill halfway with 50/50 solution of hydrogen peroxide and lukewarm water. using a baby nose sucker, fill with 50/50 solution and gently clean out your ear over the second bowl with towel. repeat pausing one min or so between each time till you feel its clean. 2-6 times. You will see bits of wax in catch bowl. Then you can clean up everything.

I started using the ear wax removal stuff from the store today. If it's sticking to the ear drum like he says, it may not flush out. I flushed it once today, will try again a little later. If I'm still having trouble in my better ear, I'll make an appt. hopefully I can get in this week since I have a job interview on Friday.

Thinking I love Perry Mason, and I am very happy we have captions today.

which perry mason i only see one with Raymond Burke,i think it his name

thinking i off to bed trying to get that twerking turkey out of my mind...wish i never read of twerking

it is tough for me I really hate migrance too much worst. It unfornately for me crappy! not good for me.. It is very cause figure out see!

Thinking this cup of coffee better wake me up. I am so tired this morning and I don't know why as I didn't go to bed late.

I'm thinking I'm sick of loaded up people who cant read straight

To Chicago to meet up with other train fans & ride trains in & around Chicago for 3 days. :)

my husband train nut aswel,i travel on train many times a month i can find it tedius at times....went on sleeper train last year it was on my bucket list..Most uncomfortable journey i ever made..
i would love to do train trip in america or candian pacific,If you ever get chance to go to NZ the train trip from Christchurch to Picton is amazing,grum would know

I'm thinking I'm sick of loaded up people who cant read straight

:laugh2:....."Ohhhhhh....movin' on up....movin' on up....to the best side....Man!...I got a piece of the Pie"!.....

My vision is "curvy" so I read in curves....:nana:

which perry mason i only see one with Raymond Burke,i think it his name

thinking i off to bed trying to get that twerking turkey out of my mind...wish i never read of twerking

Yes, Raymond Burr. It was a long running television series from the mid fifties to mid sixties.

I am watching it in order from the beginning. It's a fascinating look at the culture and manners of the time.

Pretty much what I thought might happen.....there is a delay in sending my daughters dog to Ireland. Even though she is staying at a dog friendly hotel, Murphy is not allowed to go until they find a permenent place to live. The lady she hired to handle all of this, who by the way she paid a fortune to, is not very good at keeping us in the loop.

This is OK for me because I love having Murphy here, my daughter misses him like crazy. I really hope this all gets settled soon. Daughter does not need more stress or she will get a migraine again. Thinking positive thoughts!!!

spent most of afternoon at A&E with daughter that brain numbing so proberly no thinking tonight.

Waiting on one of my sons to arrive...and the conversation we're gonna have....hope it's a good one at least.

Where in California do you want to live? I've lived here my whole life. I love it here, so much to see and do. Good luck?

I want ti live in San Francisco, or Santa Cruz. I visited both places for a while and they were both AMAZING! =D

Got a call from a PI after work. For some reason my name was listed as a tenant to a property in a town I never lived in on a street I didn't know. She was pretty patient repeating herself so I could understand. Think they are tracking down my ex for something. I've been same place for 7 years, pretty easy for creditor or someone to find me.

today is my appointment with my friend for playing with my hair. :shock:

ha glad she saw my hair, and decided to do the re touch up first. guess I ll come back for next week for the highlights hair. I am glad for it. I really enjoyed watching some students to learn how to do everything. My friend is SO ready to finish the school because of those people she is not crazy to hang out. She is smart enough to keep it to herself until she gets a job eventually. She looks much much happier than where she used to work with me. I cant complain because its free and ill come back again. I love seeing her again and again. lol interesting to see someone who is learning, that takes forever to finish it. LOL!

Oh I was supposed to see her but the appointments were postponed twice until today. I am pleased that my friend did a nice job on my hair, natural hair highlights. :cool2:

Amazed at all the turkeys out in my front yard just walking down the street. At least 20 of them. I was finally getting my daughters dog "going" in my back yard instead of having to walk him every time...now he wants to go out front. Thankfully I had the leash held tight because he was ready for Thanksgiving.

Amazed at all the turkeys out in my front yard just walking down the street. At least 20 of them. I was finally getting my daughters dog "going" in my back yard instead of having to walk him every time...now he wants to go out front. Thankfully I had the leash held tight because he was ready for Thanksgiving.

:lol:

My daughter is looking at another place tomorrow. Hopefully it will be nice and they can move in soon. The place they saw today was a basement apartment, one bedroom, low ceilings, very tiny and had MOLD. The guy said he was going to put in new ventalation. He still wanted $1350 per month. Keeping my fingers crossed they get settled soon and Murphy can join them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back