What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Too many things to mention.

thinking about who am i draft players for tomorrow's fantasy football league..

I've been there once and it was AMAZING! I've dreamed of it ever since. It will happen.. =P

I think I need to go through my song list more often just found some Christina Aguilera and K7 I forgot I had
bth_smiley-Dancing.gif

LOL! This reminds me, I was at the gym today and poof Genie in a bottle by Christina Aguilera came on... I was giggling the whole time... I was like wow, I haven't heard this since I was like 16? 14? God only knows but it was a long time ago! I jammed out to it though, I don't care! =P hehehe

just discover what twerking is seen miley twerking looked vile...i was wondering if it makes them fart

Wirelessly posted

NorCal20 said:
thinking so many stuffs that reeling in my head...smh

I can relate to that.

I think I need to move to Cali or Florida and get the hell away from the shady ass people of North Carolina for good ugh

I think I need to move to Cali or Florida and get the hell away from the shady ass people of North Carolina for good ugh

You can come to Florida, and I will kick the shady people in the FACE! =P I don't know any shady people... I stay away from those types thankfully. =)

:laugh2:
HAHAHAHAHA! That is the most random thing to wonder about of all time! :laugh2:

i not get that awful females arse out of my head..i never realixed she was hanna montana that juxtposition....oh gawd i need get out i think i got issues:laugh2:

Thinking about moving to California... Hmmm... Soon...

Where in California do you want to live? I've lived here my whole life. I love it here, so much to see and do. Good luck?

Thinking the weather has been so nice here. Morning are nice and cool, I've been sitting with my coffee watching the dogs. My backyard is so beautiful and peaceful.

BUT...the heat is back, next few days 102-105 YUCK!!!!

Thinking now when my daughter asks why she can't do something I'll just say it was an arbitrary parenting decision assigned to make her life miserable.

Thinking now when my daughter asks why she can't do something I'll just say it was an arbitrary parenting decision assigned to make her life miserable.

That's sooo much more snappy than "because I said so". I dig it.

Thinking how my bed is holding me captive so I can't get anything done tonight.
:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back