What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only live for so long so I guess we can make the best of it.

that's why I make the best of it in real life. I hope yours isn't in AD or pissing people off.

pretty bummed i bruised my heel skating tonight so no riding for a week or two. I did film a new edit on sunday with some friends.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENZRAjEvV1k&feature=g-u-u"]Sunday Funday - YouTube[/ame]

if you could go to the actual youtube page and like comment and subscribe it would mean alot to me guys!

Much love, Luke

pretty bummed i bruised my heel skating tonight so no riding for a week or two. I did film a new edit on sunday with some friends.

Sunday Funday - YouTube

if you could go to the actual youtube page and like comment and subscribe it would mean alot to me guys!

Much love, Luke

real neat!! may i ask as a nosey girl, how did it happen with your bruised heel?

i ll try to check how to add it on youtube because i am not member there lol. at first i want to know which one are you but saw your avatar. i found him in youtube. haha

Thinking my leg hurts... the official story is that I was ambushed by ninjas while I was delivering medicine to a sick puppy. I won, the ninjas fled, I was left with a really bruised and scraped up shin and knee.

I wonder if they'll ever find out that I tripped pulling my bike up onto a curb while out bicycling and kneeplanted on the curb/road? :hmm: :Oops:

Thinking my leg hurts... the official story is that I was ambushed by ninjas while I was delivering medicine to a sick puppy. I won, the ninjas fled, I was left with a really bruised and scraped up shin and knee.

I wonder if they'll ever find out that I tripped pulling my bike up onto a curb while out bicycling and kneeplanted on the curb/road? :hmm: :Oops:

I have a bad scar on my right knee just from falling down in my own living room this winter!

And I didn't trip or anything. One moment standing, the next wondering why I was on the floor and trying to get up.

Sunday Funday - YouTube

Much love, Luke

Speaking of a bruised heel from skateboarding....last year, my son asked me to take a look at the bottoms of his feet....they were bruised!...I took him to the doctor to make sure, and the doctor suggested we buy special insoles (inside his skateboarding shoes) for his feet....I made him take a week off from skateboarding. So after he started using the insoles to somewhat deter the impact, his feet healed nicely.....I do worry about his ankles, but so far he seems to be fine. Only a few cuts and scrapes, black eye and a pinkie injury....Dunno about you skateboarders!...:giggle:...No pain...no gain...HUH?

Oh my, all your stories are making me think about my 3yo begging for a motorcycle. Someday he's going to give him Momma a lot of heart attacks!

I'm thinking, wow, what a blast last night it was with the election. A mandate!

Oh, yeah, checkers, too. Easy to slip in a checker or two thinking nobody would notice. Caught my cousin one time doing that. Never did like playing checkers.

I'm thinking about my son's IEP meeting in 2 hours. Wish I had faith in the school district. Unfortunately, they've made that impossible. I've got a bit of anxiety going on right now. Not fun.

I'm thinking about my son's IEP meeting in 2 hours. Wish I had faith in the school district. Unfortunately, they've made that impossible. I've got a bit of anxiety going on right now. Not fun.

now you're beginning to see the reality. that's what we've been telling you all along. I'm deeply sorry about what you're about to go thru but it would hurt less if you would just be more receptive. our parents have had gone thru what you did. like I said before - different time, same shit.... and this has been going on for decades.

real neat!! may i ask as a nosey girl, how did it happen with your bruised heel?

i ll try to check how to add it on youtube because i am not member there lol. at first i want to know which one are you but saw your avatar. i found him in youtube. haha

i was skating a drop that is about 6 feet high and i couldn't roll out of my fall so my heel took to much impact. Definitely not fun, but like rockin robin said "no pain, no gain" its all part of the game :D

i was skating a drop that is about 6 feet high and i couldn't roll out of my fall so my heel took to much impact. Definitely not fun, but like rockin robin said "no pain, no gain" its all part of the game :D

no pain, no gain? that's only for gym workout but for what you're doing, please don't do that. it's not worth it because as you get older, you'll be feeling it for next 40 years.... like me :(

my wrist. thumb. ankle. knee.
gerg.gif

now you're beginning to see the reality. that's what we've been telling you all along. I'm deeply sorry about what you're about to go thru but it would hurt less if you would just be more receptive. our parents have had gone thru what you did. like I said before - different time, same shit.... and this has been going on for decades.

What are you talking about? I saw the reality 6 years ago when we first had problems with the school district.

"it would hurt less if you would be more receptive"

Say what? I take in everything I read. Beyond that, it would "hurt less" if the school district had a better understanding on deafness. Not just from the medical perspective, but the cultural perspective as well. That's what I've been working towards. It would "hurt less" if they followed proper procedures and protocalls, and handled their staff appropriately when they make Audist remarks.

I know the reality of the situation. I've never denied it.

What are you talking about? I saw the reality 6 years ago when we first had problems with the school district.

"it would hurt less if you would be more receptive"

Say what? I take in everything I read. Beyond that, it would "hurt less" if the school district had a better understanding on deafness. Not just from the medical perspective, but the cultural perspective as well. That's what I've been working towards. It would "hurt less" if they followed proper procedures and protocalls, and handled their staff appropriately when they make Audist remarks.
don't get too defensive. it would hurt less that way.

I know the reality of the situation. I've never denied it.
good. calm your feather.

Take some time off.
naisho

Last edited by a moderator:
don't get too defensive. it would hurt less that way.

good. calm your feather.

I'm not defensive. I'm just a bit tired of the patronization like I fell off the turnip truck yesterday.

If I didn't "get it", I wouldn't have fought thie district through compliance complaints and due process to get my son what he needed and was legally entitled to. If I didn't "get it", I would have sat back complacently for the last 6 years and let the ignorant SD run the show.

You could have just said, "good luck". My feather will be calm tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back