What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am kind of "pffft" at my in-laws. Here's the deal. They inbox'ed my husband via Facebook about coming to visit this weekend because they would be in town for the wedding anyways...plus, we would exchange Christmas gifts as well since we didn't get to see everyone during Christmas. But it wasn't clear on what day, time, etc. and what exactly were the plans, etc. Not once had they e-mailed, texted, etc. me regarding their plans...today they showed up at noon and visited with my husband for a couple of hours. He opened our gift, etc. He had to pick up the kids and then go to work. They went on to the wedding. I had no idea what time to expect them, plus I wasn't sure if they were spending the night, etc. to make sure I had things ready for them. Also, I didn't really have time to get stuff for dinner so I was not sure..could I leave home to grab things for dinner? Would they show up and I'll be gone. Should I wait? Etc. After a few hours, I decided to just go and grab dinner (by the way, I'm in knee deep with IEPs right now, trying to keep my head out of the water) and left a note for them to text me if they showed up (the place was right next to my home, so I was only like five minutes away). After an hour, they showed up. Changed clothes, visited with the kids for a few minutes, exchanged a few words with me, and then left.

I have mixed feelings about a few things regarding this visit. Mostly negative feelings. It's hard to explain.

Thinking what a bummer that I cant hold my cat for too long. Did that for 15 mins and major allergy attack happened. Now, I just got a reminder why I never was able to have cats as pets. Hopefully, with some management of my allergies, we can keep this one. He is sooo sweet!

I'm allergic to cats as well. Let's hope you can keep this cat.

Thinking what a bummer that I cant hold my cat for too long. Did that for 15 mins and major allergy attack happened. Now, I just got a reminder why I never was able to have cats as pets. Hopefully, with some management of my allergies, we can keep this one. He is sooo sweet!

give me cat!!!!!!!!!!

A naturopath can help you be desensitized to cat allergy.

Hope you can keep this cutie.

Shel, I hope you can keep the kitty, too!

My cat is fine today. He must have had a tummy issue, but he's been eating normally.

Yay!

Jen M.

im thinking about how fun the next two days are gona be. Skateboarding tonight with the homies to film a montage, snowboarding tomoro with a different crew to film a different montage and take some pictures for our sponsors, and its the weekend so the bars will be hit!

I want to go snowshoeing, but there's no snow here!

Brrrr....your little tootsies will freeze!..Do you wear heated socks when you do go?...Once my feet & toes get cold, then I'm cold all over...wear socks all the time, even in the summer.

Today, I am thinking and feeling that I don't really belong anywhere these days. I mean, I can't afford to take any ASL classes. I have comprehension issues and attention issues, so learning off a website doesn't "stick", my schedule doesn't work with others, so I can't get together with people on Skype or VP for help. Church this morning was hard since I could not follow along. Deaf Coffee I had the same problem. It's making me more and more prone to withdrawal farther and farther into my little shell.

Makes me sad!!!

Today, I am thinking and feeling that I don't really belong anywhere these days. I mean, I can't afford to take any ASL classes. I have comprehension issues and attention issues, so learning off a website doesn't "stick", my schedule doesn't work with others, so I can't get together with people on Skype or VP for help. Church this morning was hard since I could not follow along. Deaf Coffee I had the same problem. It's making me more and more prone to withdrawal farther and farther into my little shell.

KristinaB, I am so sorry that it is like this for you. i can relate to it all. I have met a few very good friends online, but I am totally lost in the "real world". I wish we lived closer. We could help each other. ASL is so hard for me to learn. I am not old but not young either, I am pretty set in my ways. So learning how to speek differently is a challenge. You inspire me on a daily basis with all that you accomlish. I wish you the best, Take care.

KristinaB, I am so sorry that it is like this for you. i can relate to it all. I have met a few very good friends online, but I am totally lost in the "real world". I wish we lived closer. We could help each other. ASL is so hard for me to learn. I am not old but not young either, I am pretty set in my ways. So learning how to speek differently is a challenge. You inspire me on a daily basis with all that you accomlish. I wish you the best, Take care.

Thanks!! I do try hard and I have so many obligations that time is not really on my side. I am hoping that once the new house is done and we get moved in, I can have a little more time, but then again, that's all anyone wants, right? More time.

Thinking of the heart attack I will get soon from the lousy football the Ravens are playing right now. I hate that!

Thinking of the heart attack I will get soon from the lousy football the Ravens are playing right now. I hate that!

Is that the Baltimore vs Houston game?? That's on tv here in the UK! First NFL game I've ever seen in my life... absolutely no idea what's going on! Haha

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

ED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD all the way baby!!!!!!

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Kristina, I haven't been able to practice much because I've been physically weak. I hope that I have enough energy to practice soon.

Last edited:
Football

This was me yesterday during the 49er game. Such a close game.. It was a good football party!! So HAPPY they won!!!!

This was me yesterday during the 49er game. Such a close game.. It was a good football party!! So HAPPY they won!!!!

That was a GREAT GAME! I hate the Niners but have to respect that they pulled off an amazing win.

*hint* my #1 team that I am passionate about are the AZ Cardinals hence my reason for hating the Niners. LOL!

I wish I wasn't so OCD about my mirrors and glass sliding doors. No matter how hard I try, there's always a little smudge. Drives me up the wall.

YEES! I was so happy for 'em. They did not give up at the last qtr that was good game amazingly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back