What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game

I'm with you (minus the passion for the Cards.) I was cheering for New Orleans but that was an amazing game, and very exciting for Niners fans to watch the final drive.

If NO's defense doesn't get the job done, no one to blame but themselves. That last quarter was one of the best ever (not considering outcome...) just for the way the two teams were battling it and switching leads.

Big 49er fan here. What an amazing game. Your right the score going back and forth was stressful but fun. The 49er football party I was at was full of emotions. Shouting to silence over and over. Kind of funny. Shocked that Green Bay lost. Really good playoff games.

Big 49er fan here. What an amazing game. Your right the score going back and forth was stressful but fun. The 49er football party I was at was full of emotions. Shouting to silence over and over. Kind of funny. Shocked that Green Bay lost. Really good playoff games.

And NOW they are hosting the NFC championship game! I will be back out there next weekend. :)

Really I'm not crazy over watchin ftbl at all, but I happened to be there.

my ex boyfriend so annoy not stop text me. he say "ur a dumb bitch, u threw away a perfectly good thing. no guy will ever love u as much as i did" i ask him why he obsess me now? he need be move on and he is bullshit. i know he not true love me!!

my ex boyfriend so annoy not stop text me. he say "ur a dumb bitch, u threw away a perfectly good thing. no guy will ever love u as much as i did" i ask him why he obsess me now? he need be move on and he is bullshit. i know he not true love me!!

Block his number.

So badly wanna get back into the gym!!

who will stop you from not going to the gym?

speaking of that i got myself out of the house and went to the gym. outside was soo freaking cold this 6 am. it was -2 this morning. Now it's 7 degrees. Still cold!

who will stop you from not going to the gym?

speaking of that i got myself out of the house and went to the gym. outside was soo freaking cold this 6 am. it was -2 this morning. Now it's 7 degrees. Still cold!

I've stopped going to the gym for about a month so I can revise more. Final exam is on the 31st of January. After that I'm going HAM!!

Haha, going to the gym was so hard in the morning. But what a way to wake up.

I've stopped going to the gym for about a month so I can revise more. Final exam is on the 31st of January. After that I'm going HAM!!

Haha, going to the gym was so hard in the morning. But what a way to wake up.

yeah i know what you mean. I have slowed down going to the gym for a month due to holidays, bring kids to the sports, just adopted two young cats (1 yr old), and too cold. I like going to the gym in the early morning better but work is in the way too. Today is my holiday day off so i grabbed my time to go to the gym while hub is home with kiddos. wootz.

I was big time shocked about the Green Bay as well. They did not play well at all. 4 turnovers. Must be nerves.

Thinking how much fun it is to win money of the lotto scractch offs. :)

Anyways, back to the topic of my cat and my allergies. I made the same mistake of holding the cat last night and again, another allergy attack in which one eye completely swelled up and was so puffed up. I couldnt open it last night. Took my meds and went to bed. Woke up with my eye feeling sore and sneezing sneezing. My hubby took action and is now dusting the whole house. I am so sick of my allergy problems.

No, we wont get rid of the cat. The cat already is a part of the family. My dog loves to play hide and seek with him. Now, my dog is already protective of him.

The reason we got a cat is because somehow during the hurricanes when our basement got flooded, mice got in the house and we couldnt get rid of them. I think it happened when my hubby left the storm door open to air out the basement and forgot about it for days. Since then, they have been a pain in the neck and then I saw that they were making a nest which means that they are breeding. We had the same problem 3 years ago and I worked hard all week laying traps everywhere and catching them overnight. I dont want to do it again. So far, Ashes has already caught and killed one mouse. YES!

i would rather suffer from my allergies than have the mouse population grow in my house. I HATE HATE HATE mice! Eating our food no matter how well we packed them up, shitting all over the place, and giving me heart attacks by running out whenever I open the closet doors. I am FED up.

We spent a lot of money sealing up this house to prevent them from getting in but yet they somehow find their way in. It is so frustrating. Our neighbor told us to get a cat 3 years ago to solve the problem. He has 9 cats and no problems with mice. I refused because I know that I have problems with my allergies and that I wasnt crazy about cats. At this point, I just got fed up and we got the cat. Now, we love him already so that's a bonus. He has a great personality and it fits with our family.

Anyways, back to the topic of my cat and my allergies. I made the same mistake of holding the cat last night and again, another allergy attack in which one eye completely swelled up and was so puffed up. I couldnt open it last night. Took my meds and went to bed. Woke up with my eye feeling sore and sneezing sneezing. My hubby took action and is now dusting the whole house. I am so sick of my allergy problems.

No, we wont get rid of the cat. The cat already is a part of the family. My dog loves to play hide and seek with him. Now, my dog is already protective of him.

The reason we got a cat is because somehow during the hurricanes when our basement got flooded, mice got in the house and we couldnt get rid of them. I think it happened when my hubby left the storm door open to air out the basement and forgot about it for days. Since then, they have been a pain in the neck and then I saw that they were making a nest which means that they are breeding. We had the same problem 3 years ago and I worked hard all week laying traps everywhere and catching them overnight. I dont want to do it again. So far, Ashes has already caught and killed one mouse. YES!

i would rather suffer from my allergies than have the mouse population grow in my house. I HATE HATE HATE mice! Eating our food no matter how well we packed them up, shitting all over the place, and giving me heart attacks by running out whenever I open the closet doors. I am FED up.

We spent a lot of money sealing up this house to prevent them from getting in but yet they somehow find their way in. It is so frustrating. Our neighbor told us to get a cat 3 years ago to solve the problem. He has 9 cats and no problems with mice. I refused because I know that I have problems with my allergies and that I wasnt crazy about cats. At this point, I just got fed up and we got the cat. Now, we love him already so that's a bonus. He has a great personality and it fits with our family.

Believe there are some meds for this....dunno if it's over the counter, but worth checking into....

first of all, congrats to your beautiful addition to your family. your kitty is so beautiful. i can see his personality that hes very happy living there.
Im sorry to hear that you are allgeric to cats. I suppose you will figure out how not to get swelling up again. I hope he keeps himself so bust chasing over the mice. One time i got up and noticed that three cats were not coming to me that they always come to me for food. but this one wasn't So i went downstair and found them sitting curve and i couldnt see what was the small creature. I realize that was a baby squirrel that went through our chimnmey! oh no. I had to open the door awide then i had to get closer to a baby squirrel and squirrel tried to get away from me then somehow got out of the door after 20 minutes! whew! it scared me! I had no idea how long have baby squirrel was there. so eventually my hub had to fix the chimney to be closed sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back