What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, were there some football games on the other day? Huh. How about that . . .

Some people on here are really starting to bother me, their mentality just scares me.

Is the zombie apocalypse coming?

i sure hope so it would be kinda fun to run around shooting zombies all day ahaha speaking of which breaking bad needs to continue their series asap its been to long!

i sure hope so it would be kinda fun to run around shooting zombies all day ahaha speaking of which breaking bad needs to continue their series asap its been to long!

I was just playing on a zombie server on Counterstrike Source. It was quite fun! :wave: Gotta practice!

i havnt played that game in so long it was not good for my video game addiction! i play nazi zombies on black ops everynow and then though! killing three birds with one stone is never a bad thing aha

i havnt played that game in so long it was not good for my video game addiction! i play nazi zombies on black ops everynow and then though! killing three birds with one stone is never a bad thing aha

Awesome game. What's your highest level?

Oh, were there some football games on the other day? Huh. How about that . . .

I am thinking of having a football party at my house on Sunday. Would you come over if I invited you? U can just come for the socializing. LOL!

Deja vu, see this silver car parked across street from this house with black tint on the window and the sun block front of the window of the car so this person can see us or take filming. I feel alike I have seen this before. I am thinking about get this license plate and call cop on this car. I wonder if someone hired PI to spy on my husband then who? or this man could be a thief? It makes me nervous right now...

Deja vu, see this silver car parked across street from this house with black tint on the window and the sun block front of the window of the car so this person can see us or take filming. I feel alike I have seen this before. I am thinking about get this license plate and call cop on this car. I wonder if someone hired PI to spy on my husband then who? or this man could be a thief? It makes me nervous right now...

Glitch in The Matrix?

Glitch in The Matrix?

I'd call the Cops and say "it's a peeping tom"...(hope you have all ur clothes on?)....Have a pair of binoculars?...Get the plate number/state....and call it in...hope it's nothing serious, tho'.

I love the fact that I'm now regaining who I once was before I met the jerk! Coming out of this even a better person and stronger.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

I love the fact that I'm now regaining who I once was before I met the jerk! Coming out of this even a better person and stronger.

That's great! It took me a looonggg time (years) to really come out of my shell after being married to my ex hubby. He really made me feel bad about myself constantly.

That's great! It took me a looonggg time (years) to really come out of my shell after being married to my ex hubby. He really made me feel bad about myself constantly.

I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm definitely showing improvement. Must be because of all the support I get from my friends especially the ones who knew me before I met him, also reminiscing on my past life and wanting to go back before all the bad stuff happened inspires me more.

huh. i not know why my ex boyfriend text me now. he say "BOTERO!!!" wtf??? weirdo. i not know what that mean.

asshole!!!!!! now i find out what mean. i saw on google image. jerk!!!!!!!!!

fernando-botero-una-coppia-166782.jpg

OH GOSH!!!!!!! i just wake up from bad dream nightmare. my face have many cut and not stop bleed so much. i look in mirror and scream. then i wake up whew i happy not true. i try go back sleep now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back