What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, many deaf people have their own iMac computer nowadays than before. Mine is included, and even Alex, too. Just keep in your mind saving your money in a few months so that you could decide to buy one. Or, you would rather to buy Jiro's sunglasses instead. Uh. Just kidding.

I'm addicted to pinterest... Does anyone else have an account on there? I can't tear my eyes away from it.

I'm thinking how unfair it is that is a picture-perfect, beautiful, sunny, blue-sky winter day and yet the temperature and windchill are not allowing me to go out and walk the trails to enjoy it. Boo :(.

I am thinking how we are finally going to get some rain. Lots of it hopefully. Oregon and Washington getting hammered with snow. Storm will fall this way some time tomorrow. Got to get ready for all the crazy drivers with the first big rain fall. Have no clue where my umbrella is. Haven't had to use it in a long time. Also need to get new tires.

Thinking how I can't believe today we have booked our flights to USA for end of July to mid August! Feels weird to book quite in advance.

Now we're ruminating on hotel choices. Hmm

Haha, I'm so excited about it!!! I haven't booked my flights yet! Need to figure out the whole hotel, timeline, etc with my friends who are scattered across the country first. PLUS I have to settle down in CA first...

Haha, I'm so excited about it!!! I haven't booked my flights yet! Need to figure out the whole hotel, timeline, etc with my friends who are scattered across the country first. PLUS I have to settle down in CA first...

Cool! Hope to see you in LV.

Good luck with all arrangements you have to make.

i sick people tell me "you talk too much, shut up" i hate shut my mouth. i love chat all time.

i sick people tell me "you talk too much, shut up" i hate shut my mouth. i love chat all time.

yes, you talk too much. Now stop talk and try this at home;

2fingers.gif

:D

Am thinking...."zippity do-dah...zippity hey-hey!"...it looks to be such a beautiful day.

I'm addicted to pinterest... Does anyone else have an account on there? I can't tear my eyes away from it.

My new niece-in-law-to-be (NILTB)and a couple of my Facebook friends absolutely love it. My NILTB is a very crafty young woman -in the best sense of that term - and is always posting pics of the new projects she has made from Pinterest.

I've looked at a few things on it but so far don't have an account. It is a fascinating place, for sure.

I'm thinking I may have arthritis in a finger joint. It hurts big time. There is a slight swelling that is almost hard, but very painful to the touch. M<an I hate all these repeated trips to the doc.

I'm thinking I may have arthritis in a finger joint. It hurts big time. There is a slight swelling that is almost hard, but very painful to the touch. M<an I hate all these repeated trips to the doc.

same. couple of my finger joints are beginning to show a sign of arthritis.

same. couple of my finger joints are beginning to show a sign of arthritis.

Wondering if deafies might be more prone to arthritis in the fingers since we use them for our communication?....:hmm:...remembering when I used to be a typesetter for a big company. After several years of that, I had a lot of pain in my fingers, along with my elbows (repeative motions). My pinkie, upon pulling up my jeans one day, went all out of shape, and I had to go to the ER...popped it back and got a splint on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back