What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Yes he is fine. Just wanted to make sure. Needed my Cheetah pep talk before that awful VNG test tomorrow:)

I am so glad to have met him in person. He is a sweet guy and I hope to have future meets with him. :)

What?!?! Did someone say my name??? :laugh2:

Angel, it think you worry too much about the VNG test. You will be fine. Just relax and it will be over before you know it. If you get disoriented, just remember. There is always someone right there ready to catch you. Trust them.

VNG Test

What?!?! Did someone say my name??? :laugh2:

Angel, it think you worry too much about the VNG test. You will be fine. Just relax and it will be over before you know it. If you get disoriented, just remember. There is always someone right there ready to catch you. Trust them.

I read a few post here about peoples reactions to their VNG test, I guess I got spooked.
I get nauseous laying down flat. I probably will BARF when they move the table around.

I read a few post here about peoples reactions to their VNG test, I guess I got spooked.
I get nauseous laying down flat. I probably will BARF when they move the table around.

Everybody has a different experience. I didn't feel dizzy at all. A little disorientated but not really anything bad. If they told me I had to take the test again, I would be ok with it. You won't know until it happens. My results are that I have a loss of balance, and it's different I each ear. It was very interesting.

Right now, I'm thinking two things: It's really cool that Cheetah came and hung out with Audiodef for lunch today,

and

I haven't had enough time in the last few days to come on and post. I'm not disappearing--I'm just busy and preoccupied! I also discovered I can't get on the board from work any more. :(

Good night, all.

Jen M.

i have star eye, i cloud 9th, so smiling hard. i have BEST TIME with Rashid. we go restaurant have 1 drink and dessert, we go walk outside together have long chats, it warm beautiful outside. we sit at park and he hold me very hard. then we kiss for long time. he make my heart is beats fast. when i leave he tell me he miss me and want see me again tomorrow. he say he love my personality. wow this is most sweet man. i feeling, he would be perfect man for me. he make me have butterfly in my stomach!!!!! damn not stop think about Rashid. he so sweet and very hottie!

i have star eye, i cloud 9th, so smiling hard. i have BEST TIME with Rashid. we go restaurant have 1 drink and dessert, we go walk outside together have long chats, it warm beautiful outside. we sit at park and he hold me very hard. then we kiss for long time. he make my heart is beats fast. when i leave he tell me he miss me and want see me again tomorrow. he say he love my personality. wow this is most sweet man. i feeling, he would be perfect man for me. he make me have butterfly in my stomach!!!!! damn not stop think about Rashid. he so sweet and very hottie!

I miss that kind of feeling. Just take it slow and it'll be a great relationship. :)

I miss that kind of feeling. Just take it slow and it'll be a great relationship. :)

thank you lanapoo. yes we date now, i know him since we very young, then lost touch now talk him again! he always good person i remember, and we very close best friend. but we take slowly, not rush. i honest, afraid get hurt again! but no man make me very happy before wow.

I am thinking where is Norcal :giggle: Hope your red/gold can beat the midgets!

I am thinking where is Norcal :giggle: Hope your red/gold can beat the midgets!

My high school colors were blue and gold. :) And our mascot was the miner! Yes, seriously. Probably the only high school in the state with that mascot... Even USA. Google.

sorry yes i was asking you a question.

I try to remember that i ve been socializing with lots of people from age 0 to 90's who knows over 100. lol. I dont recall if they were telling me how bad or hurt their fingers or wrists were yet they are ASL users all their lives. :hmm:

Im an asl user. I dont have any pain with fingers, wrists or arms yet. BUT i have arthitis in my both shoulders and knees from injury sports. BUT not my hands. Im in 40s. just wonder.

I have similar knees and shoulders stiffness too, due to sports as well....not fun eh

seriously im thinking of going back to the gym but only for flexibility and toning (and strenght will come after) for all i want is, it to feel younger again with this swiftness and springing...darn i miss it...

for those with arthritis, have regular electric shocks from cattle fences and drink plenty of HOT water with Nothing in it

it works- seriously

I have similar knees and shoulders stiffness too, due to sports as well....not fun eh

seriously im thinking of going back to the gym but only for flexibility and toning (and strenght will come after) for all i want is, it to feel younger again with this swiftness and springing...darn i miss it...

yeah i heard yu that. have you thought of taking a pliate class? it does help for stretching your back, legs, knee and arms. i notice there are more and moe men taking pliate classes. like 6 of them already . of course they all are our ages and older. They are smart so they only do is pliate and walking on the treadmill. they seem to me that they are not into muscles but keep body in firm and flexible.

I start to do a little pliate at home all over again because i haven't done pliate for almost many months. I was focusing on running too much and all of a sudden, my legs felt so sore. I realize that i DO need some stretches in my legs and arms. damn aging!!!

but this past two months, i dont do well working out though. ha

Thinking how tired I am. Slept less then an hour last night. Have to be wide awake for that VNG test in a few hours. Now my concern is not falling asleep during the test.
Why is it when your not allowed to eat or drink before a medical procedure you are SO hungry. My stomach is growling!!!

thank you lanapoo. yes we date now, i know him since we very young, then lost touch now talk him again! he always good person i remember, and we very close best friend. but we take slowly, not rush. i honest, afraid get hurt again! but no man make me very happy before wow.

What happened to that Greek dude you were seeing?

What happened to that Greek dude you were seeing?

Giorgos is only good friend. we hook up once when i broke up my ex. after that we just hang out as good buddies. he go to my work still. he is not boyfriend. :) i see him every day work, but now Rashid mine. my eyes focus him ONLY not other guy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back