What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get the IPad? I love mine. Got it last Christmas. I'm still surprised everyday I find something new on it. What:angel: amazes me is the quality of pictures you can take. Plus videos. They turn out great.

Now, how can I start my weight loss when everyone gave us gift cards to all of our favorite restaurants. One special gift my daughter ordered some perfume that I wore on my wedding day its been discontinued for many years. But, I guess there is a company who can somehow find it or whatever. It reminded me of my wedding day. Sleep good everyone. :angel:

No, I didnt get the iPAD...too expensive but I got something that has been rated almost as good as the iPAD. It is an ACER iconia tablet.

wow i am very excite!!!! i stand on weighter, say i losing 5 pound. christmas have good food, but i limit eat food bec goal loss of weight. i only has salad, little turkey, small mash potato, few green bean, cranberry sauce. i needing losing 30 pound then i perfect not chubby. i will go gym too and start runs too.

No, I didnt get the iPAD...too expensive but I got something that has been rated almost as good as the iPAD. It is an ACER iconia tablet.

I hope you enjoy it! :) I haven't gotten one yet; I'm still okay with my iPhone. Have fun !!

Wirelessly posted

Vanilia bean ice cream & promagrante is good!

It was so COLD in my room when I got out of bed this morning. Brrrr!!! I didn't want to get out!

Am thinking and watching the Pelicans swoop down in the water early this AM...fishing for their breakfast!....Right lately, I've been seeing baby Cranes and Pelicans around more than usual....even baby Geese....MY doggie barks and barks at them, and the Kitten watches them "with wonder!"....

Always liked Pelicans and have several Brass ones, very heavy, and Flamingos too.

i think about my cute new cat!!!!! i am happy my other boy car "Dumbo" liking her and they sleeping together.

Thinking........"I can't wait!!!!!!" We drop off the plans with the Town Hall today to get the septic tank started and the first building permit.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it's going to be a good.day :)

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it's going to be a good.day :)

Sure hope so!....My 17 yr. old is going to Best Buy to pick up a Microphone, on sale at less than half price! (He says)....He's got a "make-shift" recording studio in his double closet, along with a black light...and sold his old Laptop for $200.00. He got a new one for Xmas...he also bought his brother a Skateboarding Hoodie at Bealls for 60% off, in exchange to put the computer into his room for his music...my boys are becoming so creative! But their rooms are jammed full! *Sigh*...hope I can "hang on" until they graduate and off for college or the military....Now my 15 year old has his bike in his room.....says he's gotta do some "repairs" on it!....

Yesterday, my stepmom gave me a box of papers and photos. among them were my report cards from elementary school. Had never seen them before. Most common theme was "caroline struggles to follow what was said in class and gets frustrated easily." My kindergarten report card was rather depressing - "Caroline's classmates don't understand her speech and do not want to befriend her or sit next to her in class." Other typical teachers' comments were "she needs to pay more attention in class" or "she needs to try harder to listen in class".

What a trip down memory lane.

Yesterday, my stepmom gave me a box of papers and photos. among them were my report cards from elementary school. Had never seen them before. Most common theme was "caroline struggles to follow what was said in class and gets frustrated easily." My kindergarten report card was rather depressing - "Caroline's classmates don't understand her speech and do not want to befriend her or sit next to her in class." Other typical teachers' comments were "she needs to pay more attention in class" or "she needs to try harder to listen in class".

Wow Caroline. That must have brought back some memories. Overall, how did you feel about school? Reading that made me feel kind of sad for young Caroline... I know you're all grown up now, but that must have tugged at your heart strings. :hug:

aww. guess you are free now and its good now. i hope you feel that way.

Just read the news that my city, Jacksonville, Florida, is #4 in the nation for DUI Citations.....the other 3 are San Diego, Los Angeles and Indianapolis.....Anyone hosting New Years Eve parties this Saturday is encouraged to also offer non-alcoholic drinks to their guests and to ask anyone who has had too much to drink to not drive. (Get non-alcoholic drink recipes: Recipes 4 the Road)

Also, AAA and Budweiser have teamed to help protect roadways with a program called Tow and Go. From Thursday through Monday, anyone who has had too much to drink at a restaurant or a bar can get a free and confidential ride home, with their vehicle towed along.

Be safe!

I want to thinks o figure out modify probably update to figure out aware it try best :) I am aware it on figure out good on my feeling to relationship :lol:: my gf think so exciting!

Thinking about a friend. Did not know she was in the hospital. Her sister forgot to let me know. She was my maid of honor and she's having problems with her cirrhosis of the liver. She keeps retaining fluid in her belly.

Sinead O'Conner's marriage ends after 16 days...... I wonder is it was actually 7 hours and 15 days. :hmm:

Thinking... I'm really nervous about this date tonight! It'll be the first time I've taken a girl out since my hearing took a nosedive and I'm worried my very dodgy hearing will make communication a big issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back