What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting cold

Yup - same for me. We hit a high of only 62F today and are expecting a low of 38F tonight.

Why is it so much colder here in sunny California. It's been in the 20's at night and barely breaks 50 during the day. It's been like this the whole month.:angel:

Thinking how excited I am too meet another ADer tmw. :)

I am thinking about my beloved mother, she dies 3 years ago today. I was missing her and Finlay and started to cry. Marty came right over to comfort me!
He licked the tears off my face! What a dear sweet dog he is!

My friend who was in hospital came home today. She spent a week in and the got all the retained fluid gone. For 2011, she has spent about 9 months in the hospital all totaled.

Our sweet dogs

I am thinking about my beloved mother, she dies 3 years ago today. I was missing her and Finlay and started to cry. Marty came right over to comfort me!
He licked the tears off my face! What a dear sweet dog he is!

My little dog is Marley. She did the same thing for me today. Licked the tears away. I love her so much. She's actually asleep on my left arm right now. I'd be so lost without her. What a gift she was when she came into my life. Sorry about your loss. It seems like many of us here have lost close ones around this time of year.
Hope tomorrows a better day.:angel:

My friend who was in hospital came home today. She spent a week in and the got all the retained fluid gone. For 2011, she has spent about 9 months in the hospital all totaled.

That is way too long for 9 months. She must be happy to see all things around her without seeing the white walls in the hospital. Her mind will be clear up and refresh herself being freed.

I've been here officially one year today. My, how time flies. :P

I'm thinking about my new ASL tutor who starts this Saturday. I hope I can learn pretty fast. Also I'm getting the Cap-Tel phone installed tomorrow, I hope I can call my mom finally.

Let me know how you like it! I've been thinking of getting one and have been too lazy to get it done.

CapTel Phone

Let me know how you like it! I've been thinking of getting one and have been too lazy to get it done.

It's totally free in California so it's worth a try. I sure hope it works.

Wirelessly posted

I dislike being used, the only problem is that I see the person all the time not by choice see them at work. I need to learn to meanie.

I'm currently thinking about getting rid of this headache and intense pain on my c-spine and lumbar area of my back. Pain medications just make it go away for a couple of hours but it always returns with pulsating intensity. This has been going on since my horrible migraine that left me sick and throwing up last Monday night. I've not been right since and my digestive system has been out of whack. NOTHING stays in me for longer than 30 mins then I have to go to the bathroom. Because of this I've not been eating during the day so I won't have to deal with this at work. When will this crap end?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back