What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cold morning. Brrr!

What's wrong with heater? If it doesn't work, then why don't u buy a portable heater only abt $20 at Walmart where do u sleep at friend's home or motel?

But I just read that Cheetah died. Oh, wait, the Cheetah that died was 80 yrs old and used to hang out w/Tarzan. :giggle:

*palmsmack*

"the news of my demise is greatly exaggerated"
Mart Twain (seemed appropriate)

What is "totally free in California"? An ASL tutor? How?

Look back at the original post you are quoting. It's in the title. I think she said CapTel. However. I know nothing of California rules.

I'm thinking about my new ASL tutor who starts this Saturday. I hope I can learn pretty fast. Also I'm getting the Cap-Tel phone installed tomorrow, I hope I can call my mom finally.

Let me know how you like it! I've been thinking of getting one and have been too lazy to get it done.

It's totally free in California so it's worth a try. I sure hope it works.

Yes, Cheetah, you would be correct. (I would assume an ASL tutor would have been called a he or she, and not an "it". :giggle: )

Anyways, Angel, yeah, those phones are cool -- mine broke, unfortunately, so I no longer use it. So I have given up on using a phone entirely. Fine by me! :)

Look back at the original post you are quoting. It's in the title. I think she said CapTel. However. I know nothing of California rules.

Ah- so the CapTel phone is free, ASL tutor is not. I almost got excited for a second.

But I just read that Cheetah died. Oh, wait, the Cheetah that died was 80 yrs old and used to hang out w/Tarzan. :giggle:

Oh no! That means I have to cancel my plans today? :giggle:

*palmsmack*

"the news of my demise is greatly exaggerated"
Mart Twain (seemed appropriate)

Oh, you are alive. Getting my keys and heading out the door to meet with ya. :)

Looking forward to it! Dont forget your swimwear because the hot tub will be ready! :)

HA! im jealous! hey you, have fun!! oh by the way, think, will your hub do the wedge undie to twa?? :giggle: Just kidddding. I know he wouldnt do it with twa. haha i still remember that night. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it's been great being on winter break :)

Thinking about my freezing feet. Wish my employer would pay the heating bill (j/k).

I'm currently thinking about getting rid of this headache and intense pain on my c-spine and lumbar area of my back. Pain medications just make it go away for a couple of hours but it always returns with pulsating intensity. This has been going on since my horrible migraine that left me sick and throwing up last Monday night. I've not been right since and my digestive system has been out of whack. NOTHING stays in me for longer than 30 mins then I have to go to the bathroom. Because of this I've not been eating during the day so I won't have to deal with this at work. When will this crap end?????

Can you see a doctor about it? Pain and throwing up are not good signs, especially when you have something going on for nearly a week now.

They make socks with heaters in for hunters. :wave:

:wave:
I have warm slippers in my drawer, but I'm so lazy, I hate the idea of having to change back into my sneakers (to go to lunch, the bathroom, etc). I may just have to put them on when I get back from lunch. Luckily (or not) I sit at my desk all day, so I wouldn't have to switch back and forth too much.

They make socks with heaters in for hunters. :wave:

I have 2 pairs, and never hunted. They use "D" batteries, and work ok. I wore them when would I go ice fishing, along with Sorel boots. The foil thing under the toes makes walking not so great. Better for when you are not moving around much.

Looking forward to it! Dont forget your swimwear because the hot tub will be ready! :)

:naughty: bow chicka bow chicka bow bow

HA! im jealous! hey you, have fun!! oh by the way, think, will your hub do the wedge undie to twa?? :giggle: Just kidddding. I know he wouldnt do it with twa. haha i still remember that night. :lol:

I think YOU need a wedgie, Ms. Frisky :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back