What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think my words with friend's SN is... Lanapoopoo... Let me double check on that! Looks like it's right.

can I play with you?

Tell that to my local scrabble club.... A lot of national and world level winners there.... :cool2:

See what they tell you.

That, or you can play me in person.

I think I'd like to play you in person. Las Vegas, 2012? Booth buddies again perhaps? :wave:

I am thinkin about the new york jets. no me is no fan of jets,yuck. I picked up their D on my fanasty team. I hope they shut down Tebow, who sucks. The game starts soon. The horseface,Elway is on tv right now. :lol:

TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heeeee haawwwwwwwwwww

I'm just the one with a southern twang! Lol.

Ah that. Perhaps.

I think I have the possibility of working 3 booths.... We'll see as the time nears.

Ah ha, we'll see... My boss is still all eh about it because the last time we went to Las Vegas, it wasn't exactly a success. Too bad I was with a different company at that time.

Hmm, I just thought about how I've never been to Vegas. My father has, my ex-bosses and co-workers, brother, and just about everyone I know has. It's one of those places I'd like to go, but don't seem to get the chance things.

Thinking I am back for another 12 hour stretch hope everyone has time to talk to me :)

I'm thinking about baking tomorrow. Very unusual for me to be looking forward to spending time in the kitchen. But with the gf out all day I have the place to myself and I am going to attempt to make the greatest dessert ever invented. I so hope I do not let myself down. The pressure is almost unbearable. :Ohno:

But, I don't want to go this alone. Heck no! I am bringing you all along with me. I will photograph the endever.. Will it be a disaster? Will it be a resounding sucess? I have no idea!

I'm thinking about baking tomorrow. Very unusual for me to be looking forward to spending time in the kitchen. But with the gf out all day I have the place to myself and I am going to attempt to make the greatest dessert ever invented. I so hope I do not let myself down. The pressure is almost unbearable. :Ohno:

But, I don't want to go this alone. Heck no! I am bringing you all along with me. I will photograph the endever.. Will it be a disaster? Will it be a resounding sucess? I have no idea!

What is the greatest dessert ever invented? I have a few that tops my list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back