What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing Words with Friends if that is what you are referring to. If you want to play, send a request. I already have three games going.

I'm playing Words with Friends if that is what you are referring to. If you want to play, send a request. I already have three games going.

Scrabble. They have it on Facebook. I have a feeling that as you are a writer, I couldn't beat you either.

I hate losing!!!!

Think my words with friend's SN is... Lanapoopoo... Let me double check on that! Looks like it's right.

Scrabble. They have it on Facebook. I have a feeling that as you are a writer, I couldn't beat you either.

I hate losing!!!!

I'm fine until I get stuck with a 'Q' without an 'U' or an 'I'.

Think my words with friend's SN is... Lanapoopoo... Let me double check on that! Looks like it's right.

Then one of us needs to shoot a request to the other. I'm on my iPhone at the moment but I have the words with friends app.

:confused:

Let's see. Tuna, strawberry cupcake and watermelon? Or really good auntie and just bring giant bag of cotton candy!

Pink lunch ---- Hawaiian pizza, pink jellybeans, strawberry yoghurt, strawberries, strawberry milk, and pink cupcakes. Am now bake 51 cupcakes with pink icing. Yay.

No cotton candy? It's already in a bag!

:giggle: But I love strawberry cupcakes! Email me one plz?

That we have a lot of animals on AD..

A cheetah, a frisky cat, an alley cat, a robin that rocks, a badger that is deaf, a dinosaur, a darkish dog, a firey tiger, etc...

Don't let me start naming the plants and fruits!

That we have a lot of animals on AD..

A cheetah, a frisky cat, an alley cat, a robin that rocks, a badger that is deaf, a dinosaur, a darkish dog, a firey tiger, etc...

Don't let me start naming the plants and fruits!

Guess I'm an unique one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back