What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottesini: why has someone been accused of being "cranky" which isn't the same as being "disrespectful"? Use your theory-go for a long walk -say 20 miles and calm down.

That is helpful. :shock:

Bottesini: why has someone been accused of being "cranky" which isn't the same as being "disrespectful"? Use your theory-go for a long walk -say 20 miles and calm down.

Do they think I am cranky?? I think I will just stay here on the sofa with my two small dogs!

It's cold in Iowa tonight. Just planning to go with my husband to the grocery in the morning so I can serve a bunch of frozen pizzas to relatives on Christmas Eve. :)

Do they think I am cranky?? I think I will just stay here on the sofa with my two small dogs!

It's cold in Iowa tonight. Just planning to go with my husband to the grocery in the morning so I can serve a bunch of frozen pizzas to relatives on Christmas Eve. :)

Who thinks your cranky? I haven't seen that yet. You just enjoy the warmth and the love those pups give you. Here is a non-touching hug for you.

is going to be offically on holidays for 5 weeks in 5 precisely minutes....:cool2:

make homemade christmas card. bec i running out of christmas sationary card. also think about how much money i should gives my teenager cousin girls?? maybe 50 dollar?? i already gotten them giftcard for cloth store also.

Hello, you have reached JClarke's answering machine. I am out of town until 1/30/2012. Please leave a message after the beep *beep* :cool2: :lol:

I still like warfare kitty best. Of course, that's not so holiday-esque. :)

:lol: I love the commercials too. But no today we had to walk. Two rounds on a very hilly course. As the crow flies that's about 11 miles but my golf ball wasn't very crow like today. It was more like a dog in a field of fire plugs. :)
Ah, my late husband's favorite part of the course. The trees.

Ah, my late husband's favorite part of the course. The trees.

That sounds like my hubby's favorite fishing place. In the trees. He caught all kinds of tree branches and dry land, almost no fish. :giggle:

I'm thinking I've been laughing way too hard today. SWK you rock! I love your responses!

Posting this just for the heck of it. :giggle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEn0fPyO9vY&context=C3afdab3ADOEgsToPDskIr9hudg89C1w7SNCX-VxjF]What is this? A blimp, a ufo? - YouTube[/ame]

I'm thinking my lab is too big to be a lap dog now... He is small for a lab, but golly is he big for the lap! (and he is not always gentle about where he steps when he climbs into my lap :Oops: )

At my local Starbucks now. There is a girl that's been waitin for someone for an hour and they are still a no show. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back